Reviews for Fallout
EHSparkwoman chapter 38 . 1/23
Poor Barricade... And poor Blackout I guess, since he had to leave Barricade behind... Now I really want to know what happens next. And how Megatron is going to react to that botched mission! Good job as usual!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 38 . 7/1/2012
*speechless*
...It's four in the morning, again...
And it was so worth it...
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 36 . 7/1/2012
!K!L!

No, I'm not trying to spam. That's just how excited I am. Words could not express. XD
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
Uh-oh... I have the strangest feeling I'm about to witness a spectacular train wreck...
There are half a dozen baggage-laden trains all converging on Tunguska! Quick, hit the railroad switch-!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
That last line was hilarious! :D Love it so far.
Whipblade chapter 38 . 3/20/2011
I love you. You're keeping me glued to my seat in shere entertainment and awe.

Please keep up the wonderful work.

I can't think much to say, I's 6 AM and I yet to sleep. _
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 38 . 11/2/2010
Hmmm ... I don't think the ending was quite strong enough to support the length and complexity of the story, but your style and your voice are enough to carry it. And just to prove that, I'm moving on the the next part of the saga.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 37 . 11/2/2010
The dialogue (for any and all of the groups) is utterly and completely believable.

Who's a good God, then?
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 36 . 11/2/2010
Still lovin' it ... terse and complex and well-founded. What a long, complicated, wonderful story you are telling here, through all of these fics.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 35 . 11/2/2010
Okay, so Sideswipe has learned something (character development), and Cliffj is trying something new (ditto). Great chapter, just great.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 34 . 11/2/2010
Your clarity in these battle scenes is much appreciated; one can see what happens ... and chuckle as Sideswipe casts the noble-hero crap out the window, and gets on with business. Through the mud, yet.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 33 . 11/2/2010
These heroes. They never stay around long enough to get patched up until it's all over with.

And the cliff is hung for the next chappie at least, with Ironhide sighting Barricade.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 32 . 11/2/2010
Snerk: "what I shall have to authorize in the post-battle analysis." Also, it's quite wonderful that Sideswipe, made "human" to us a few chapters ago, here takes a couple, and Barricade and Starscream snerk at one another over that, as well. Wonderfully knit together.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 31 . 11/2/2010
Megsy needs therapy. So does Starscream, for that matter.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 30 . 11/2/2010
Complex and complicated; perfectly so.