Reviews for In time
very good.
Scattycow chapter 3 . 4/30
This is awful.
Sorry.
The guy didn't even recognise her (hangover is no excuse), didn't even remember her name, treats his friends and even parents like shit, yet we are expected to forgive this because he is handsome, sex hair Edward?
Some of us are not that stupid, some of us anyway.
Scattycow chapter 2 . 4/30
She was that important to him, that he forgot her name?
Ridiculous.
I wouldn't give this twat the steam off my piss!
Scattycow chapter 1 . 4/30
Is he retarded?
Momma Laura W chapter 11 . 4/29
I just read this whole story tonight, and one of your reviewers got it right - good story, but you cannot spell worth a crap - there's a difference between break and brake, to and too, your and you're...it's distracting to people who can actually spell. Just get a decent beta who CAN spell, and this is a good story!
Natalie chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
I hate this chapter, you're story really sucks
Ramyfan chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
I loved bellas grandmother
I really loved your bella, its really hard to find a bella you can actually like

The whole childhood friends ideA was great too

I am going to be honest your summary wasnt really intresting for me but the story was awesome

Way better than lots of stories that have over thousands of reviews

There was only i thing that i didnt like, jacab beating bella up, dont get me wrong i am in no wAy a jacob fan
But they have been together for so long and than he beats her up?! I would have preferred if he didnt turn oout to be a "villain"

Its just the boyfriends of bellas are mostly abusive or cheaters

It was just my Personal opinion, i am not suggesting anything its your story and you decide what you want to write
bluee chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
aww, this is short nice and sweet
chatterbox33 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
this is a fun story with great insults and a fabulous grandma! Lol
Razeus1 chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
I Abso-freakin-lutely loved your "crazy old Granny!"
oh, yeah, and this story was reaaally good too. LOL!
mialove1 chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
you are an amaing writer you should publish some of this stuff and make big money on it
Mandy chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
the whole preggo thing ruined the story for me but other than that i LOVED the story :D reminds me of my best friend who left and went on to be popular and acting ): i loved him too. maybe one day I'll have that happy ending :)
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
I LOVED IT! THAT WAS AMAZING! BRILLIANT! I really liked the kind of relationship Edward and Bella had. How Edward was such an ass and everything then became famous and Bella didn't really care. But what I loved the most was Bella's Grandma! SHE WAS THE BOMB! LOL! Again really REALLY loved your story! :]
Duchess Michelle chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Great story! Great HEA ending too!
Duchess Michelle chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Yay! Next chapter... Birth & wedding?