Reviews for In time
Ramyfan chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
I loved bellas grandmother
I really loved your bella, its really hard to find a bella you can actually like

The whole childhood friends ideA was great too

I am going to be honest your summary wasnt really intresting for me but the story was awesome

Way better than lots of stories that have over thousands of reviews

There was only i thing that i didnt like, jacab beating bella up, dont get me wrong i am in no wAy a jacob fan
But they have been together for so long and than he beats her up?! I would have preferred if he didnt turn oout to be a "villain"

Its just the boyfriends of bellas are mostly abusive or cheaters

It was just my Personal opinion, i am not suggesting anything its your story and you decide what you want to write
bluee chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
aww, this is short nice and sweet
chatterbox33 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
this is a fun story with great insults and a fabulous grandma! Lol
Razeus1 chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
I Abso-freakin-lutely loved your "crazy old Granny!"
oh, yeah, and this story was reaaally good too. LOL!
mialove1 chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
you are an amaing writer you should publish some of this stuff and make big money on it
Mandy chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
the whole preggo thing ruined the story for me but other than that i LOVED the story :D reminds me of my best friend who left and went on to be popular and acting ): i loved him too. maybe one day I'll have that happy ending :)
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
I LOVED IT! THAT WAS AMAZING! BRILLIANT! I really liked the kind of relationship Edward and Bella had. How Edward was such an ass and everything then became famous and Bella didn't really care. But what I loved the most was Bella's Grandma! SHE WAS THE BOMB! LOL! Again really REALLY loved your story! :]
Duchess Michelle chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Great story! Great HEA ending too!
Duchess Michelle chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Yay! Next chapter... Birth & wedding?
Duchess Michelle chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
Oh wow. I hope this gets cleared up. I want a happy ever after ending!
Duchess Michelle chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
I think you did great with that little love scene. :)
Duchess Michelle chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
Yay! Jacob is gone. So happy Bella remembered. I was hoping that seeing Jacob would jog her memory.
Duchess Michelle chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Damn. Why did he have to come back?
Duchess Michelle chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Hmm... I hope she remembers before Jacob has a chance to hit her again. I'm glad she's happy, but for some reason I really didn't expect that. I expected her to feel more conflicted what with Edward re-entering her life. You are constantly surprising me with this story. :)
Duchess Michelle chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Umm... Wow. I definitely didn't see that coming. It was all fluffy before the ending there. :( Very well written though.