Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
Matt chapter 2 . 11/19/2019
What's with not being able to decide the name of the town? Calling it " Sleepy Hollow" just once could be sarcasm, but then using the correct name, Stars Hollow, and later calling it Sleepy Hollow again is confusing - like he can't remember the name of the town.
GOOD chapter 17 . 8/5/2017
very good story-

it was sweet how Jess was grateful 4 Dean's sleep-walking_ cause its what brought them 2gether.

a dramatic and exciting ending- thanks 4 sharing with us
wow chapter 14 . 8/5/2017
some big emotional impact - dean sleep walking 2 the bus stop- cause he wanted 2 b with jess _ good stuff.
_ the conversation between rory and jess was smart 2- real good
GREAT-CHAP chapter 8 . 8/5/2017
this is 2nd time i'm reading thru this story_ this chapter was the best so far.
thanks 4 sharing with us
Cody chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Read the whole thing and loved it! Just found out that deans mom is Barbara in case you wanted to know.
Elements1999 chapter 17 . 1/1/2017
I approve of this story. It was amazing and funny and so many other things that I'm trying (and failing) to think of right now. Awesome job on the story. I LOVE IT!
LR chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
I loved this fan fic i stayed up the hole night just to read it.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Wonderful start to this.
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
i loved it! it was so sweet and so heart-breaking at times... seriously, my emotions were on a dangerous roller-coaster because of ur awesome story. the characters were perfectly portrayed as well! I hove nothing to complain about... Tank u for making my day by writing this story! XD
ChickieG chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Thank you. That was lovely.
sun chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
loved every second of the story
Livelygirl838 chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
Loved it
Anon chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
What can I say? Except that this was pure perfection. The characterizations were on the dot, the entire story flowed extremely well, and the dialogue was absolutely totally and inexplicably delicious, I tell ya! You deserve a medal of some sort, my friend. My hats off to you. This was spectacular!
N.M.
ethanman996 chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
This story is very very well written. It draws me in. But for God's sake! THE TOWN IS CALLED STAR'S HOLLOW NOT FREAKING SLEEPY HALLOW! GET IT RIGHT! ;)
Emma van Horn chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
Aw, too bad its the end, I really enjoyed that!