Reviews for Together at last
mordor the mighty chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
im no expert but that was a cute story very cute always great for me to read ranma and akane get some time alone as much as its fun and frolics mostly with the other well written.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Some paragraphs are a little too long and should be separated into several small ones, but otherwise the story is nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
What a load of FUCKING SHIT
panman2k chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Cute fic, one shots always seem rushed to me.. but as you did well on not rushing into a marriage fic with a one shot.. ;)

write more sometime :)
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Now that was a cute story you wrote. That was really sweet and cool.
boredcat016 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ohhhhhhh! I love it! I watched Ranma 1/2 but it didn't have the messed up wedding... And I agot a virus from the manga web cite... So yay for this story!
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
A Wonderful Story! Thank You for Making it and Good Job! :)
nikkidanielle14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
cutee!
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Very cute. I can see where you were going with this and it was a beautiful story.

If I may offer a small suggestion: Run the story past someone who can double check to make sure it makes sense. There were a few spots in the story where I had to reread a few times to try and understand what you were getting at. There are quite a few Beta Readers for Ranma stories, use a few of them to get suggestions. I always run my stories past a friend or two to ensure that it makes as much sense on paper as it did in my head. Often I'm told that I was so excited to get the idea down on paper that I'd left out important parts which hurt my story in significant ways.

I should like very much to know if you are planning to do any further chapters. You show creativity, and when you combine that with logical story progression you will make some beautiful stories.
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Somewhat OC but still quite nice and cute