Reviews for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Daughter of Fate
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 3/8
It's great story
Microblast chapter 12 . 1/25
Awesome story, please do a sequal
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
"They wouldn't if Galen didn't get on top of Juno all the time." OMG HAN! awesome story
Ricardo chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
This story was amazing. Thanks for writing it.
DarkArtemisHunter chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
I loving this you should continue on this like a series maybe
Dracconnis chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Loved this fic
Garoozis chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Ya I just finish reading this story at two in the morining. I must say that this had captivated me from the every beginning. Bravo to you for an amazing story
Garoozis chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This looks be a good story. very well written.
deathgeonous chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
This fic isn't getting enough love. seriously, only seven reviews before mine? Not enough.

I really liked your OC, and what truly surprised me about her was the fact that she didn't steal too much screen time from everybody else. In fact, I would dare to say that she didn't get enough screen time. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.

I'll read the sequel later. In fact I almost didn't get to finish this today, as when I reached chapter ten this morning, I then got called to rescue a friend from his own stupidity, and that took all day to resolve. Sheesh.
Leinad312 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Good opening chapter. Interesting premise, curious to see how this plays out.
RKF22 chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
i agree with him way better than the game that could be its own game well anyway great story
wei2vile chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Awesome story man.

Better than the game itself.

To be honest, I prefer this.

I just hope for a sequal.
Andrigno chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This a Well-Written piece of very good work, this TFU with add of serra,makes the good story of TFU even better,

can we expect a Sequel,maybe in the events of the Originals Movies, please?
gta manic chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
a great story from start to finish hope there will be a sequel, i only wish that this got the reviews it deserves
RKF22 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
i agree with him great story cant blieve no one else reviewed it great story