Reviews for Lead Me To Your Door
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Excellent story I can’t believe this super story came to an end.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Fantastic story I liked it and I’m bummed this awesome story came to an end.
Aralas Baggins chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
I love H/C! I love this fic and the CMO one as well! So many feels!
Mulderette chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Wow...very intense story. I think you did an excellent job with some very sensitive subject matter. Very, very nicely done :)
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
This was an amazing story! The events, characterizations, and visual descriptions blew me away! You handled such a truly angsty story with expert writing skill but the most remarkable part is how skillfully you handed the subject matter. Every word rang believable and plausible to me. Kirk's journey aided by McCoy was both heartbreaking and heart building. You gave me such a moving adventure into the mind of one of my first hero worships and left him stronger and even more heroic than ever! Bravo!
Doni chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Intense. Sad and brutal, but very nicely done.
Bandearg Rois chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
I read this after CMO Confidential, and I find that this is a logical progression from the first chapter of CMO...

What I don't understand, and have been trying to figure out since Jim kissed Bones, is why Bones went about resensitization in that manner... A sexual relationship of any sort to someone who has been traumatized in that way isn't condusive to healing in most cases...

Although now that I think about it, it might be what Jim needed, but I'm pretty sure it won't be going in his records.

But all in all you did a good job of character development from stressful events, which is more than I can do most days.
FanFictionWriter4077 chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
wow... There is so much I loved about this story I don't even know what to say that will express how much I loved it. It was BEAUTIFUL.
RogueAngel chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Wow, this was dark and deep and very good. THe last couple lines were a nice addition - humor and hope. Very nice. - RA
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
That was the cutest McKirk story I have EVER read! I love how fatherly Bones is to Kirk. They are just adorable and I love their relationship.

Fave part of this story was how you had Bones called Kirk "Jimmy" I so want him to say that in real life now!

GREAT STORY!
kuhekabir chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
very moving story! :)
hollow echos chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
"You'll wear a monitor cuff and keep the IV in, and if you do anything more strenuous than sneeze, I'll drag you back here."

I loved this line lol! Classic and wonderful expression of Bones' concern for his patient and friend :) I also loved how the crew kept poking their head into medical to try to see for themselves that he was ok. You do such a wonderful job of the little expressions that everyone does to show how concerned they are.
hollow echos chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
Aw. What a cute chapter! I loved the interactions between Bones and Jim here. The bit about Jim wanting to scratch and Bones repeatedly reprimanding him is so cute!

I also think you nailed Jim's reactions on the head, him not wanting to talk about anything, but at the same time not entirely being able to suppress innate reactions like shrinking away from getting touched. These little bits clue Bones in that everything is not all right! Another great chapter!
hollow echos chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
I just stumbled over this story and love it! This chapter was particularly excellent - you did a great job expressing Jim's horror at realizing that everyone had witnessed his torture, or at least heard it. You balanced that very well with Bones' concern for his friend as he treats him.
Ava Monroe chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
very lovely story. I'm sorry to see the lack of reviews; I don't believe that to be a reflection of the quality of this piece (which is brilliant), but rather the fact that it seems to be a bit of a hidden gem. I'm so glad that I came across this randomly today. It was difficult to read because the emotions so carefully evoked, but the tenderness and understanding - particularly in the last 2 chapters - is unique to this story. I'm always in such awe of people that can write such emotionally vulnerable characters. Thank you for sharing this!