Reviews for Teaching to the Xtreme
Alex chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
So you’re never gonna update and leave it on a big ass cliffhanger?
tamagat chapter 3 . 4/7/2017
this intrigues me!
good job!
Lily chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
Can you update? I just really wanna see what happens.
Penny chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Are you ever gonna update? It's getting really annoying that you haven't.
Ash chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
Hey, please update. Love this so much...ps let Connor and Rachel have the baby please
Ash chapter 22 . 8/23/2015
Are you ever gonna update? Please
Rigid Flow chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
I started reading this story recently and at first it looked pretty cool. I really enjoyed the first chapter and I was definently excited for the rest :) However, that was until I got to the end of chapter two... I never actually finished reading the whole story so I don't know if my complaints have been changed in future chapters. The first thing I'll mention is your abundant use of the word (as) Towards the end of chapter two starting at the line it's hero time! The word 'as' is used Ninteen times in only seven paragraphs! ( seriously I counted.) I write this review simply to give you my thoughts and opinoin, I hope it helps!

Sincerely - Rigid Flow.
Jess chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Oh my gosh! Love it! This is exactly what I'm looking for in a chapter! Tell me Rachel and Connor are having a baby! And getting engaged! I'd love to see the others reactions. Please let it be a girl. Haha, it would be cute to see Connor with his little girl. Please update more consistently. I really love this and wanna know sooner!
HeyBatGurl chapter 21 . 5/13/2014
Hey. Just another friendly reminder that you need to update again! Please and thank you!
Jessie chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Please write more soon! What do you want from me to get you to write more often?
Jess chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
Thank you so much for updating! Please update again. I really anytime Rachel and Connor are being all cute. I don't know how I feel about Alex and Jean but I liked this chapter overall. Thanks again
lee8671 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
I love the story and the plot. But I think your sentence structure and grammar needs a bit of revision; especially the abundance you use with the word 'as' .
Jess chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Hi! Can you please update? Iove Rachel and Connor cuteness and xmen (der, that's why I'm reading. Haha.) but I really want to know what's gonna happen and what not. Please and thank you!
Jeanie chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Hey, so I've waited quite awhile now and I'd really like it if you updated soon! I love this fanfic sooooooooo much! Please!
alex 988 chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
Can't wait for chapter 21!