Reviews for The Rock Show
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
you forgot the last bit...

TK: ! FINALY KARI IS MY GIRL, oh i better call davis and brag (evil smirk)
Fat-Boy93 chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
What hav u got against Australians?

HUH?

HUH?

YEAH U BETTA SHUT IT

Nah! Jokes, i luv it. LOL

Its funny shit
MuslimBarbie chapter 6 . 3/20/2002
THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR NEXT STORY!
Master of Reviews chapter 6 . 3/12/2002
That was very... uh...

*struggles hard for the right words*

uh... "touching". Although it all goes down the drain in "Double Play". Defintely a 5-star rating!
Brightly Coloured Crayons chapter 6 . 3/9/2002
Michelle: This is absolutely wonderful! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TAKARI! And the ending was so cool! ExVeemon being a rock star, Davis getting on stage, Kari winning tickets... It was just the best! Keep writing your stories.

Love, Your biggest fan on all the net,

Michelle Samiyo
Featherian Kari chapter 6 . 1/30/2002
WOW! I can't believe that Kari asked TK to be her BOYFRIEND! Great little ending/lead-in to the next story!
GameGuardian2x not logged in chapter 6 . 1/25/2002
As if i didn't see this coming. duh! everybody's pro takari these days. (i'm actuall pro daikari, i'm just better at writing takari.) sigh. it's not like i could expect anything else. oh well, good writing anyway. I hope you keep up the good work.
blizzad chapter 6 . 1/24/2002
After all the trouble Davis went through, this ends up a takari! i was really hoping for a daikari. There's not enough good daikaris out there.
cHoo cHoo chapter 6 . 1/24/2002
that was a great chapter and story overall...true tallent...the ending was cool too Takari...although you're more of a Daikari fan..from what ive read in your bio...well that story was cool! bye!

TAKARI RULEZ! WOOO!

CANT WAIT FOR FIRST DATE...ALOT OF PEOPLE DID A SONGFIC FOR THAT.. ARE YOU GONNA DO IT LIKE THAT? WELL TOODLES!
TAKARI 4 EVER chapter 6 . 1/24/2002
YES A TAKARI!

you are the man!

i love u!(not really)

TAKARI IS THE SHIZNIT!

screw davis!

TAKARI 4 EVER!
i have no idea chapter 2 . 1/23/2002
Why do people write about a REALLY bad couple nameb takari?

DAIKARI 4-EVER!
The Forgotten Child chapter 6 . 1/23/2002
Nice ending! And you led me too think you were going to end it With no TaKari but you pruved me wrong! Good story!
Blackout12 chapter 6 . 1/23/2002
Humorous and great stuff! One of a kind! Since when did you have some crazy interest in rhyme and/or ? ;?
at your funeral chapter 6 . 1/23/2002
aww that was a cute ending D! Yay! they're finally together...hehe...but i wasnt expecting kari to be the one to ask hehe... okay well that was really sweet of davis to do that...i was expecting a song request or dedication or something...poor davis..he must be heartbroken now..well atleast when he finds out...well i hope he takes it alright in your next story! woo hooo tk and kari together! well hope you post it up soon as well as college years! good day and cute ending!
Cracker chapter 6 . 1/23/2002
Really great fic! so she finally made a decision eh? How come I know there's something more to this? Anyhoo, this was great nevertheless, and funny too. Yeah! a Takari!

Cracker