Reviews for Terra Praesul
cerealkiller78 chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Ok, maybe now i can see why its M rated, but seriously, please continue this! its awesome! I see too many stories with such great potential get abandoned these days...
cerealkiller78 chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
This story is amazing! You really should finish it! I dont know if it should be in the rated M category, I dont think its that bad, I would drop it down to a T rating, you would probably get more reviews and followers that way as well, cause not as much people look into the M category, so its harder to win people over for a story.
But anyways, I really hope you finish this story! I'm loving it, and its got too great a potential to just be abandoned, and ya, think about changing its rating, because i dont think it qualifies as having to be an M rating, anyway, hope to hear from you soon!
sherry1995 chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
I loved it, please write more soon, your an amazing writer
transcendantviewer chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
I like this story and I am very happy at how it's turned out!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
I love this story please write another chapter!
HeartBrokenVampire17 chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
Sad to see this hasn't been updated in a long while. :(
I was really enjoying it.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
please make more!
Curious chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Why have you stopped updating I kind of like theis story
Nitebreaker chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Hello. I'm currently enjoying your story "Terra Praesul". The term you were looking for, for throwing rocks, is called "skipping stones" in English. I don't know what that translates into in Swedish.

I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I look forward to seeing future chapters.
Nitebreaker chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Well, that's one way to get them in bed. Now all we need is...
Nitebreaker chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Puh-leeze do not let Terra think she 'swas "ugly" much longer. It actually pains me.
Nitebreaker chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
By all means, give us more. And PLEASE, PLEASE let Terra realize how much she means to the Beast Boy. I'll be waiting.
arizonahawk711 chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
love this book please write more. PLEASE? please, with a chocolate covered cherry on top?
arizonahawk711 chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Your doing a good job keep up the good work
arizonahawk711 chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
Please finish this book I am so excited to read what happens next