Reviews for The Family Reads Shadowland
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
This is the first time I have heard of this book and I love it to be honest and it is kinda funny and will definately read the rest of the books.I want to say thank you for introducing this to me.
lime chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
nice
I LIKE THESE. PLEASE KEEP IT COMING TILL ALL THE DIARIES ARE FINISHED.
3 Limey.
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 19 . 10/16/2014
As you can tell by this message, I have once again returned to this series of writing (AGAIN!), and I am BEGGING, literally BEGGING, you to finish it soon. PLEASE!
SophiaCrutchfeild chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh my lordie i ADORE tho series! When is Haunted coming out?
BlueNynaeve chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Wow! This is fantastic! Unlike watching the movie over with the cast's color commentary. I can't stop!
I-saw-it-first chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
THIS IS AMAZING OH MY GOD DON'T STOP WRITING OH MY GOD I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN ALL NIGHT!AAARRGGGHHHH IT'S SO GOOOOOOD!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
very, very nice. I hope you're going to do one for heaven sent!
ValerieRichards chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Can you please do the last book? I've been dying to read your fic on ot. Pretty please? Sorry, i'll stop being annoying, but I love your stories!
magpiefeather chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
I love it!
I keep thinking while the family is reading this, Suze and Jesse are like walking through a park and then she suddenly has to sit down. And when Jesse asks what's wrong she goes.
"I don't know. It feels like someone is invaiding my privacy."
Keep it up!
V.Evergreen chapter 19 . 6/26/2012
So I've read all of your read the series so far and I have to say I absolutely love them! Probably the best read the book series I've read in any fandom and all of the characters feel very in character, I can't wait to read the next one you put out! :)
MIHIHIHIi chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
Love it!
Aria94 chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
This is awesome! You did great capturing the essence of the Ackerman family. Really love how you portray Brad & Jake, they're so funny and David is just adorable! Keep up the great job! :-D
iamthemightyhopeless chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I love thisx
ariel1200s chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Hey, like I said, I reread your stories, and saw the author's note about how you wouldn't mind if anyone accepted this challenge as well, and I was thinking I might give this a go if you don't mind, out of complete boredom while I wait on you to start the next installment of your series ;)
Sundepender chapter 1 . 4/25/2011