Reviews for BECAUSE
LoveThemWinchesters chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
"Born Under a Bad Sign" is one of my top 5 favs. Evil Sam is totally awesome! He's such a turn-on when he's bad! ;)

Another great story, thank you! ..I like your comparison with a PEZ dispenser! :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Loved how you dealt with both boys emotions after Sam had been possessed, particularly Sam's as sometimes feel Kripke is a little lacking in that department. Both boys were suffering, Dean had been shot by his brother but Sam had been possessed for a week and Meg had also given him memories of what he'd done whilst under her control. Typical Dean, trying to make his brother feel better, telling him it wasn't his fault but it's no easy fix for the youngest Winchester. Loved the ending, Dean at Sam's back, pulling him close, not just the physical thing of having his brother's back but the emotional too.

Wonderful tag, so inside their minds.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I love BUABS... evil!Sam is all kinds of hot! LOL

and again, I wanna see the tatoo forming scene! KRIPKE you SOB, gimme that scene! LOL

anyways... this was a great fic! I mean this:

"Because, it's what big brothers do," Dean offered up the lame excuse.

"Piss and beans!" Bobby riled.

"Ew, gross." A repulsive look crossed Dean's face.

"Barf is gross, boy. Piss and beans 'ill put hair on your chest," Bobby snappd.

"I'll bet it would." Dean placed a guarded hand to his chest.

..made me laugh so hard I don't even remember much of the rest of the fic! LOL

ahahha,

hugs,

S.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Awesome big brother Dean/hurt Sammy story. I loved the protectiveness from Dean and how he started to understand what was going on with Sam. Poor kid really needed him. Great job. Hugs, Vonnie
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
It's nice to see a story that focuses more on Sam's trauma after. Dean's so physically beat up, it's easy to forget the horrors Sam's dealing with. And I like the symbolism at the end of Dean at Sam's back. I can see how that would be physically calming and reassuring.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
3 Loved it! That was my favorite eppy of that season and it truly and totally made me happy to see such a wonderful piece done on it. Lovely job!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I LOVED THIS! I loved the episode and I love this tag to it! Brilliant!
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This was great - I really liked the way you wrote it, very introspective and angsty! I liked the idea of "pain on a menu", comparing match heads and paper cuts to hot pokers and gunshots.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I really enjoyed your missing scene from this episode, you did a great job of covering Sam's thoughts as he recovered Meg's actions.

Dean did a great job as big brother trying to find the right words to make Sam feel better.

I really like how you tied the decision to get 'Do not enter signs' into your story.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
carocali chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Yes! The much needed "What happened after" scenario when Meg vacated Sam. I love how you had him go through all the emotions of what happened - almost likening it to a rape victim. He felt dirty and terrified and helpless, but Dean was there to help him through it all.

And the origin of the tattoos! I like! Dean gave Sam what he needed as far as emotional support without smothering him and Sam let it happen.

Great tag! Thanks for sharing!

;D

Caroline
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh, excellent job with the lasting physical and mental side effects of Sam's demon possession. For a guy who values autonomy and independence, it had to have been terrifying.

Dean was an awesome bro, coaxing out the truth and then helping Sam deal.

*sigh*

Lovely little sliver of h/c for this h/c junkie!

Great job!
Phx chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Dean punching Sam at the end of the episode always bothered me. He refused to hit Sam when Sam was possessed and then clocked him a good one when Meg was gone - it was almost like he was waiting for Sam to be able to feel it - and that always bothered me. But this helped a bit. At least your Dean felt a bit bad and Bobby was pissed about it, so that was better.

And man, my heart broke for that kid. Kripke has never done him any justice for just how horrible he must have felt for some of the stuff that has happened to him. and being possessed and killing someone has to have haunted him for a long time. And that is without even thinking about what happened between him and Jo.

Girl, Dean standing resolutely at sam's back at the end brought a tear to my eye. THAT has been missing for so long now and this was wonderful. When he touched Sam at the end, LOVED it.

Awesome!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Awesome.

"Piss and beans!" Bobby riled.

"Ew, gross." A repulsive look crossed Dean's face.

"Barf is gross, boy. Piss and beans 'ill put hair on your chest," Bobby snappd.

I don't want hair on either Sam or Dean's chest... blah...

Nice explanation on the punch. When I saw it on the show I was like, "Oh, great, Dean. Yea. That really help Sam out there. Nice going." But I figured it had to do with frustration. It wasn't Sam's fault that he got possessed, after all.

The demon pez dispenser was a great idea, very creative.

"Sam looked like a wobbly legged lamb, and Dean - Dean was the bad shepherd who hadn't kept 'said lamb' safe." Dean as Sam's shepherd was cute.

Great job.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Good job. Nice bro mo at the end!

Shar
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
aw what a sad story. i love this story due to it having hurt/sam. i'm a samgirl