Reviews for The Present
JustineAme chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
very good!
Giloz chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
WAY too chezzey and they are both ooc i mean really Oz would of thought of something way more devious and then gil would turn red as a beat protasting but then he would fall into the depths of insanity and agree. Well thats what I belive.
Lacie chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Very well written! I liked it.
Tomyo Torou chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
It's not only great...

It's FANTASTIC *CHEERS LOUDLY*

Love it, loved it and will always do!

Great writing too.. I like that ya made Oz the uke instead of Gil being that.. it's kind of better _

Anyway... keep up the good work!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Smutty great! I loved it!
kyoko8lin chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
love it so much!
applepie1989 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aw just love this pairing. good job at the passionate scene. *thumbs up*
Rosie502 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
ok. I no this sounds stupid. but does gil ever confess in the anime/manga? if so, what chapter/ep? Thanks :) I iz stupid :)
Junjou-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I likey it, I really do! Gil was so sweet and thoughtful and Oz was, well, Oz! Lolz! For your first time, it was pretty good! Keep going cuz practice makes perfect! -

J-C
Reddacted chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Pretty good! especially for first time with pandora xD

good luck with writing!

Keep Writing,

WhiteShadoes
sweetsweet223 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
E! L-O-V-E IT!
Nero Luna e D'argento Sole chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Isn't Oz technically 24-25? So, don't feel bad Gil! Give Ozzy boy the time of his 15, but actually 24-25, life!

P.s. Good job, Katia. This is my 1st PH fanfic and it was top notch!
WarriorQwil chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I think this is a wonderful piece of yaoi, especially for a first attempt. You definitely captured Oz for me. Gil is a more difficult character to get inside the head of, because he is so much more guarded, and you did as good a job as anyone could. They are a very sweet couple, and this is adorable. Tasteful approach to a potentially incredibly crude topic. The one thing about it that bothers me is the comment half way through about about Break and the hand lotion (although the thought itself makes me chortle) it distracts me from the story. And I know, I know, how stuff like that makes sense to the author and enhances the story, but it is disconcerting as a reader unless it is an intentional piece of foreshadowing. It IS a... thought-provoking... thought. (MUST. STOP. IMAGINATION) And that's what makes it so distracting. I started thinking about what Break could be wanting with hand softening lotion in all the bathrooms and realized i had scanned the next paragraph without absorbing it. (I love Break. And Oz and Gil. What am I saying, I love them all!) But all in all this is a fantastic piece of fiction. Well done. Keep writing.
WingsxOfxThexRaven chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was pretty good for your Yaoi lemon Pretty hot. I've read a lot of lemons from first-timers, but you may not the best, but you're most certainly not the worst. By far, you're one of my faves now :3

although I have to say that this was a bit too short-live. There could have been more detail throughout the entire thing, but it was still good.
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
great, super, could use a sequel where they tell everyone and even Break is shocked beyond words