Reviews for You Make Me Happy
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
chapter 9?
linelm chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
Lovely story!

I don't like the cheating, but apart from that I loved this story! Just fluffy enough to suit me perfectly!
ivyjag chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
Came across this story and LOVED IT! I know it's been over 6 months, but maybe...just maybe you'll continue...
jpoeling chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
really don't see house as off character in this. I always thought he would be a little more mellow to someone in a relationship and continue to treat everybody else the same.
GunShotResidue chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
Please do the monster truck date!

This is one of the best things I've read so far. I'm a sucker for House/Cameron fics.

Can't wait for a next chapter.
qgjpadawan chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
awesome story. full of fluff. just the way i luv it. spent all nite reading. and u better write that monster truck date! xD
Tortall101 chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
I would love to see a monster truck date and Wilson and Nolan (and perhaps Cuddy and the teams') reactions :)
holmsie chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
actually i like where u have left it. but then again if you are offering whom am i to say no! :)
JiraiyasGirl chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
Aw...*sighs & exhales* LOVE! 3 3 3 !
Limaccia chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
Ok, I see I haven't reviewed your story. I hope it's not because I said something to tick you off (or, less likely, vice versa). There's so much sentiment & opinion to express.

Just for starters, I'll say I agree with VisualIDentificationZeta's review from Chapter 1:

"Isn't it sad that fans have to fix what writers f-cked up so thoroughly? the Chameron marriage is a disgrace that never should've happen[ed], and only because that witch is too incompetent to know what to do with Cameron, how to make sure Cameron wouldn't come between her favourite couple, so she first marries Cam off and then fires her... I hate that woman."

I appreciate your story & sentiments, and it makes me happy to read what you've written. Haven't even watched the 2 post-Cameron episodes, &, just from the little bits I've seen about them, I'm so happy to have stayed away from the stomach-churning plot developments. I hope you keep writing about our favorite (well, actually now the only one we care about at all) couple.
little miss michelle chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
yay she's with house like she is suppose to be !
aggiefan007 chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
dude you have to continue! plz! great story. you are truly a wonderful writer!
da3lech chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
A very sweet (and I hate to use that word) gentle chapter, with just the right amount of feeling...

And NO, you can't just leave it there! Ok, you could, but then I'd expect an equally satisfying sequel...

I might just do that eventually, anyway.

TeejayH chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
Ah I love this! Please please continue! Another chapter at least :-)
Calliope.Means.Music chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
This chapter brought all the warm and fuzzies to my heart. :)

Stupid Chase! I swear, he doesn't even deserve Cameron. Chase is a cold, meanhearted person who doesnt deserve Cameron's sweet and kindness. But that's okay, House is always there. :)

I keep saying this but I don't care. Those little scenes, in this case when Cameron is watching TV and House is kissing her neck, they always reduce me to smiles. I just think it's way adorable and happy.

Loved this chapter.

I think you should definately put the Monster Truck Date in.

Pretty please?

Pretty please with Hugh Laurie on top?

:) Great as always!