Reviews for Enjoy Being a Girl
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I still need to watch that movie but I loved this story! Now I really want to watch it.
Mikeala-and-Whitney chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
However I have only seem a few scenes of "Breakfest On Pluto", I think it's interesting...but Dr. Crane in drag, *grins* I love that, and I think he would look quite nice in a dress but his sweater vest makes him, or something like that :D But I love this peice even though there were glimpses of Joker, as I am yes a Joker fan but I am also a big Crane fan...Scarecrow is a whole different thing though :D Sorry...Another long review
Twisted Fiction chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
It always makes me happy to stumble across another person who's actually seen Breakfast on Pluto :). I feel that the film doesn't have as much recognition as it deserves. I completely agree with you about the arm hair thing. Personally, I find it gross on everyone whether they're male or female.

The dialogue between Harley and Jonathan is hilarious. Full props to Harley for getting him into a dress. Jonny can't help that he makes such a pretty girl ;). I did feel that the story ended a little abruptly, like there should have been more(another chapter would be fabulous wink wink nudge nudge). I can just imagine all the trouble he could get into lol.
TheCheshireCat101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I laughed so much! And it's funny, because I can totally see Jonathan doing that somehow... Well, anyway. I would like to see the day of them going around Gotham. I believe that would be very good!
emily chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
i love this! it's so funny. I hope you add another chapter. D DOWN
MxAcid chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Oh my goodness, that was hilarious! I really hope you make it into a story, it was amazing.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
My favorite line? "I'm the Master of Fear,damn it."

"Of course you are,muffin," "It's just that,

underneath all that burlap,you make a

very pretty girl."lol.I wonder how Cillian Murphy

would take it if someone should ever say that to him?;)

I do have have question though,why didn't Jonathan

just wear some of the Joker's clothes? And why didn't

that occur to Jonathan,too,hm?

If there is one thing I have learned is that never ever

get into an argument with if you do,

then that person(s)can make you change your mind.

The best thing to do is to just say NO very loudly

and clearly and then nothing ,the other

person will give up and and stop pestering you,after

all can you argue with a brick wall...and win?

It drives my family and friends absolutely CRAZY when

I do . Oh,have you read Checkerboards,Riddler story:

Home is Where the Heart is,yet? It is so funny!

'Cause Eddie dear has to dress up like a girl in that

story . p.s.I got very nervous for Jonny's sake

when Harley's Puddin' looked at him with glittering eyes.

What was he thinking? *shudders* :D
The Illegible chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Very funny story! I liked your choice to start off the first section with pure dialogue-it actually boosted the scene's comedy there, I think. Also thought it was very interesting that you managed to maintain the voices so well (though I did notice that Harley's, you know the difference between her doctor/rogue voice? It wasn't like the accent screamed across the page, but there was a bigger contrast here as compared to, say, 'Lights Out'. “Oh, cuz he’s manstruating or something,” she informed him. “And we got inna fight and he stormed out. Took the kids, too, the bastard…” was the instance that leapt out to me. Lol, tangent done) considering the silly nature of the scene. I'm not so sure whether Jonny was actually OOC in his entirety because of just that-the nature of the situation is humorous, and the characters were twitched and adjusted subtly here or there to fit that tone. Which is normal. Do I necessarily think cannon/F&M Jon would let Harley run him around in a dress? :-P Probably not, because he's more serious there. This just felt like a new, but still well done, interpretation.

So anyway. Talked about Harls, talked about Jon, loved the visuals...did NOT love the Joker-but not because you wrote him badly. He just came off as a nasty piece of work, which he is, which means you got him quite right. The ending did feel a little sudden, but my opinion is it worked out fine. :-)
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Maybe slightly OOC, but it’s for a good cause. The ending is lacking a little something, sure, but I really don’t see how you could cram any oomph in there.

For some reason, Joker calling Scarecrow jailbait just floored me.