Reviews for Where I Stood
marcel3 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Amazing story! Thank you for writing it!
lentilovski chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
This story is one of the best I've read. I've read it at least 3 times, and the final chapter more than 3 times. It's one of the best ending of a story, how it didn't seem rush, how Naomi is waiting, how Emily slowly come to trust Naomi again, when they first hold hands and kissed, all of that it's how it should be at least for me. Thank you for the journey!
Sky2014 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Oh my god this was amazing. Your detail, the thoughts, the fact that everything was actually plausible. It was amazing a;dlskfjl;asdf GREAT JOB YOU FANTASTIC AUTHOR
ABellz chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
loved it!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
This was supposed to be my review in c5 (or was it 6?) but it seems I've already left one. Anyway, even though I was happy that Naomily got together I was not pleased that they did when Emily was still committed with Rachel. That, for me, is punishable in the highest degree. Like a year without internet connection. And that's pretty much death in my book as I start to hallucinate on the third day without one :)

But overall for this fic, I really think it's too beautiful for words, too beautiful to end. Still I'm thankful to have a chance to read and reread it once again.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
I wonder what Emily felt when Naomi went with that guy Joe from the club.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
I want to hate Naomi for everything but I can't. I simply can't. So I turn to blaming Effy for telling Naomi to let Emily go, because let's be honest if Effy didn't say that Naomi would have probably have gone to Sheffield. I think Effy's smart and is intuitive but she made Naomi stay knowing she'll be alone if Naomi goes back to Emily. That's my fckup theory lol. Love the jealousy brewing between Naomily. This would be interesting... Uhm, weird enough I think I've read this fic before *shrugs* I love it still so I'm going to reread it. Thanks.
FrKiwi chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
This story... OMG. It's just... Aaaaaah. You know? Ok I don't have words. I've lost them somewhere in the 2nd chapter I think... :p No seriously, I loved this fic for so many reasons, and I definitely add it to my favorites cause... Aaaah too much feelings, perfect writing, amazing plot... You gathered all ! Thanks for everything and cheers from France xx
imdell chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
This is one story I always come back to re-read because it's one of my favorites. You are extremely talented! I don't know why I haven't looked at the other stories you've written. Off to do so now...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Haha fuck you Naomi. Is it weird that I hate Naomi? In skins she's a bitch and in series 7 naomily is broken up. Spoiler?
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
A part of me wanted Naomi to take charge and forcefully get Emily during the wedding. Meh. But it's all good.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Finally Naomi got some backbone!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
How they ended up to meet was painstakingly slow. I double hate Naomi for being a coward once again. In all those years after she has admitted that she's in love with Emily, why can she board a train and go to her? Emily might not deserve her but she could try...right? I'm usually on Naomi's side but I really can't tolerate her in this story so I'm taking red's side :D

Lovely chapter btw. Was not expecting Effy to get left behind. I can't say karma because I actually like her. Oh well...
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I hate Naomi into piece in this chapter. I know a person can be confused and unsure...but her ambivalent attitude is irritating. I sympathize Emily for loving a hopeless fool, but what she can do if she's the one she loves. *sigh* Nice story. Thank you for sharing!
PitaPumpkinEater chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
This was the best fix I've ever read. I've never been so hooked readin anything ever.