Reviews for The Moon Over Forks
AaronD1 chapter 29 . 10/2/2015
I liked the story overall, although I find it unlikely that a child of vampires, raised among immortal beings would ever want to stay human. They'd likely feel left out or inferior growing up, and they would want to stay with their family forever rather than eventually dying. I've read quite a few stories where the human child decides to stay human and eventually dies, and that's just a depressing way to end an otherwise amazing story.
AaronD1 chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
I like Hybrid children more. They get the best of both worlds.
AaronD1 chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Fuck... I was hoping this story would be different. Why have Bella leave Forks before she and asshat develop a relationship, only to pull a new moon later on?
AaronD1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Excellent first chapter! I'm always so hessitant to read stories where Edward has been gone for years, because most of them have Bella dating another man - and that's just sickening to me. Even if he's gone, they are mates, she should not be able to love another. It's a mutual and unbreakable connection.
crazycats7 chapter 29 . 6/11/2014
It was a good story. I would like to see a sequel but I would like to see Max change into a vampire so that he can be with his family for forever.
crazycats7 chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
I really liked the wedding but Tanya is annoying. She's a succubus and they are not suppose to have mates because of their nature.
crazycats7 chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
I'm glad that Jacob agreed with Bella; and is allowing her the freedom she deserves in making choices.
crazycats7 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
I think that they should have moved to upstate NY instead of Forks. I totally understand Bella's feelings. But nobody else is.
crazycats7 chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
I get that you are not exactly going according to the book. But you make it sound like Edward has had sex before.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
As an all things Twilight fan I'm so glad I stumbled across this while surfing the internet on news about the current economy of Forks, Wa. since the Twilight movies have long since finished. This is absolutely wonderful!
babesbraves chapter 29 . 5/3/2014
Fantastic story! Are you going to write the sequel? I would love to read Max's story!
vickisan chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Wow! Love this story!
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 29 . 6/7/2013
Amazing story! The sequel looks like it would be amazing, are you going to post that any time soon? I hope so, you are a talented writer! Keep up the amazing work!
aleshita-luvs-paramore chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
OMG! this is a great, beatiful story, I can tell that just in this first chapter, Girl I'm happy I found you (wich was just by looking for some other thing on-line, by the way) Your story is really, really interesting and catching! Hope to get the end really fast, now that I have two of your amazing stories on the road...
Take care
Ale!
C:
kmjl903clearwire.net chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
I wondered when Edward noticed that Bella was running a slightly higher temperature, if this might not be the cause. He didn't handle the news too well, but I think they will both be really happy about a child, conceived in their love! Esme is going to love being a grandmother and Rose will be in heaven!