Reviews for The Moon Over Forks
crazycats7 chapter 29 . 6/11/2014
It was a good story. I would like to see a sequel but I would like to see Max change into a vampire so that he can be with his family for forever.
crazycats7 chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
I really liked the wedding but Tanya is annoying. She's a succubus and they are not suppose to have mates because of their nature.
crazycats7 chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
I'm glad that Jacob agreed with Bella; and is allowing her the freedom she deserves in making choices.
crazycats7 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
I think that they should have moved to upstate NY instead of Forks. I totally understand Bella's feelings. But nobody else is.
crazycats7 chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
I get that you are not exactly going according to the book. But you make it sound like Edward has had sex before.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
As an all things Twilight fan I'm so glad I stumbled across this while surfing the internet on news about the current economy of Forks, Wa. since the Twilight movies have long since finished. This is absolutely wonderful!
babesbraves chapter 29 . 5/3/2014
Fantastic story! Are you going to write the sequel? I would love to read Max's story!
vickisan chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Wow! Love this story!
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 29 . 6/7/2013
Amazing story! The sequel looks like it would be amazing, are you going to post that any time soon? I hope so, you are a talented writer! Keep up the amazing work!
aleshita-luvs-paramore chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
OMG! this is a great, beatiful story, I can tell that just in this first chapter, Girl I'm happy I found you (wich was just by looking for some other thing on-line, by the way) Your story is really, really interesting and catching! Hope to get the end really fast, now that I have two of your amazing stories on the road...
Take care
Ale!
C:
kmjl903clearwire.net chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
I wondered when Edward noticed that Bella was running a slightly higher temperature, if this might not be the cause. He didn't handle the news too well, but I think they will both be really happy about a child, conceived in their love! Esme is going to love being a grandmother and Rose will be in heaven!
kmjl903clearwire.net chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
A wonderful marriage, with Alice and Jasper to witness. A little sad about Jacob, but he took it better than I thought he might. I'm so happy for them to be happy!
kmjl903clearwire.net chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
I'm so glad that Bella and Jake parted friends, pretty much. While it doesn't thrill Edward, it's important to Bella. Alice is all atwitter making wedding plans, the Cullens may be coming back to Forks and all's right with the world!
kmjl903clearwire.net chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
I'm uncomfortable with Bella going to see Jake, especially with Edward's scent all over her! That could trigger his phasing if he's angry enough! She and Edward are so good together, I would just hate for something to ruin this for them!
kmjl903clearwire.net chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Considering neither of them had much practical experience, they did beautifully for their first time together! Loving your partner makes things so much better, in every way!