Reviews for Akatsuki Horror Series: Alice of Human Sacrifice
Name no Danna chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ooo I love this story! It reminds me of the song... Alice of the Human Sacrifice, then again it is based of it XDDD
virgo-24 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Fucking awesome!

Sorry... I just can't help it. I love the Akasuki and The Alice of Human Sacrifice. The two of them together is just...fxfhnvxgjkkvseti!
You've actually inspired me to write a story with The Alice of Human Sacrifice using the characters from Soul Eater.
Please continue to grace the FanFiction website with your wonderful stories.

Sincerely, Virgo-24
Gabriel chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
You got the stroy all wrong, it was about a dream that didnt want to be forgotten, not a man searching the answer to life, you got the alices all wrong too, but at least this well written
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Look on the bright dude, Dei. You died and went to a better (somewhat crazy) place!
dark the emo queen chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Love it lol i absolutly love it. It seems u took the question at the end of the youtube vids on alice human sacrifice and produced this. Nice.

Who will be the next alice?
gaarablack chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I liked it so much! I really hope you write more like this.
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Sometimes I feel like you are me and I am you. Wanna know why? Cause we both share the same interest in Katy Towell, Daughter of Evil, Alice Human Sacrifice, and of course the Darkwoods Circus. (;
izzy1229anime chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is the best Alice Human Sacrifice story i've ever read! I absoutlutely love it! I think this is now my most favorite story!Or second but I don't remember such a story except this one.
DakotaOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Awesome! I LOVED IT!
KattersKlor chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Shit.. my stomach went completely cold and twisted towards the end, and it still is as I'm typing this. I will defiantly have a hard time sleeping tonight, not because I'm scared, but because I'm fascinated by sick things.. like these. Bot the is one ting... NO ZETSU? D8
scoobyfan10000 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Very well put together

Sad that Zetsu wasn't in it though
ChibiKillerPanda chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
that was amazing o.o it made me feel the same feeling I get with reading actual novels and finishing a really great one...

Love it _ You portrayed Hidan greatly, especially with his bloodthirst :3

And, frankly, Konan was a total bitch, yet perfect for the part If I could go into this fic and slap her with a tuna, I would have. Twice.
White Maid chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
TT_TT Oh, God the ending hit me hard. Lovely story.
That was really good chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I liked this a lot. As I said before, I like this a LOT! hahaha
TheSadFallingStar chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
oh akatsuki AND vocaloid together love it

p.s. alice of human sacrifice was the 2nd vocaloid song I ever heard going to fave you

p.s.s. read my storys and revew if you do