Reviews for In beauty it begins
DayDreamer077 chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
that was cute.
hcficawardsmods chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
Hi,

This fanfic has been nominated for an award at the LiveJournal community hc_fanficawards. Please see http: hc_fanficawards/10281 . html (take out the spaces) for details and to collect your nominee banner.

Voting begins October 1st. Good luck!
DMC182 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
hmmmm... I am torn on whether Calib Love the name by the way Is actually Houses... I think not as Calib is 4 and Cameron and house slept together around 6 years ago, mius the 9 months, so that still leaves about 20 months which is about 1 year and 8 months :/ so i doubt it... I hope it not wilsons... it would make an awesome storyline but i woulf feel really sorry for house...

Anyways great chapter.. and you could tell that Houses mind was wokring extra hard, even though you didnt explicitly say that/write it :)

DMC182 chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Ohhhh! Cameron has a baby... personally i think it will be a little boy, with dark or blonde hair... with Houses bright blue eyes. yes i am asuming that the child is house's and i will soon find out if i am right.

I like the idea of them being apart for 6 years and something is going to bring them together again. :D 3 heart and awards for you :)

DMC182 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
So sweet! Its just one of them stories you cannot resist and help but love. Like i said before, ususally id stay away from House like this.. but you portray him sooo fantastically that I really dont mind and I m not surprised Cameron is falling for him all over again, because i am too!

DMC182 chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
"Give me tonight... just give me tonight"

oh my gosh! I am totally speechless and my fingers wont work properly as i just took me over 5 attempts to spell speechless and properly. Wow! You have a talent!

Gosh I love it!

DMC182 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Awww! I loved it, I know that because I got the fluttery feeling,, thats how i know if a story is good! :) Or in your case FANTASIC!

I feel really bad that I put the same thing on every chapter review but... its just perfect!

I love that House wants her and he can blaitenly see that she wants it too but because he has changed, he needs reasurrance... sigh* if only this would have happened in House back at the beginning of season 6... there would have been such a different outcome from what there is now :)

DMC182 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Awwwwww! That was soo sweet and just awww.. im struck for words! sigh* And yes, I did get that amazing fluttery feeling again!

not many people write chapters like this within a story, just speech... I LIKED IT! :D

DMC182 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
OH MY GOSH! I got that sortta fluttering feeling in my chest soo many times during this one chapter! Astonishing! I like that House has changed and usually im opposed to that idea.. but not this time :) I simply loved it! Just Woah! Cant wait to read the next chapter... and :) thank-you Lexi for directing me here!

an-ocean-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Well it seems a shame that this story only had 99 reviews, so here I am adding one more. I keep coming back to this story to reread it again and again. I hope you'll write more.
denizkizi chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
Thank you for this great story. It was very intimate and beatiful. Please write more.
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
very cute story. like your writing. have you tried any "M" rated stories? If you haven't already, you should try an adult Hameron love story with some smut in it. You're a good writer, I bet you'd be good.
fire90 chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Doh! Sorry for being late...

This last chap is...well...Amazing is not enough, I think.

But, I mean, is absolutely fantastic. It's a beautiful ending for a beautiful story )

Hope to read other works of yours soon. Compliments and thanks for everything )
da3lech chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Stunning fic - as was your other (tragic)one.

I'm thoroughly impressed with your writing ... it's astoundingly evocative..

I hope you will be writing more House fics and thus have put you on alert..

BunchofGrapes chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
I loved this - from start to finish. I thought the interaction between Caleb and House was delightful. You made Cameron strong and confident, and Wilson was, as always, warm and supportive. A great story - thanks so much.