Reviews for The Past Really Explains Things
Lps GURL chapter 14 . 3/7
That was THE AWESOMEST BEASTBOY X RAVEN FANFIC EVER! It was very well written and I hope you might do more in the future!
Tyler chapter 14 . 2/6
All some
Best one I love it
Gloriejo chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Love this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
I got the Meg vibe comin here and I officially love it
Tidal chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
You are makin a sequel, right? I hope? Please?!
Tidal chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Ello. Appy B-day! sorry I know its ate. If you dont mind, Id like to guess you are about my age (Im not a stalker- I swear! Im going by your summrization your similarities to Lilly who Israel like mee) Lovin the fanfic! on to ch. 12…
HereForTitans chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
i know this is an old story and it wasnt finished properly it was still a great story and was well written, and i loved Lilys personality an the whole future titan family. so thanks for the good read : )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
it was a very good story but I wish you would wright what you wanted to right it was a very good story
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
This was a very good story.
SessRin4EverTID chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
XD
Emma chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
The last bit made me laugh really loudly cos it's totally Hercules! Lovethatsong! Very good! 3 xx
Guest chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Brilliant! I LOVE IT!
anadylive chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
I really wish you had continued writing everything out. I wanted to see if/how BB figured out that Lily's his daughter and I really wanted to see the battle against Slade! I guess we don't always get what we want though.

Great story, really. I'm a sucker for a good time travel story, in any fandom, and having Beast Boy and Raven's daughter be the one to time travel? Perfect.

Anyways, it was a great read
StrangerHAt chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Jinxometer, your eilogue for teen titans "the past really explains things" is well done. Overall the story is a romance that came from your mind, with all the ideas we reviewers love. The stone to assist Raven from going out of control is one of those features you didn't need but was nice to speed the story up. I understand that this was a story which was easy for you to complete with no major complexity additions to it. Maybe when you write another fanfiction you will make it less predictable. Your writing incorporated a combination of knowledge about romance and relationships. The humor and family bonding was low adding more flavour to the story. Try a sci fi fanfiction next time. Give yourself experience testing something different.
Princess Hinata Bug chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
I like it a lot. I wish u could of did the other parts to it too. I love the ending it was very sweet.