Reviews for Prisoner
Lovebug2345 chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Can't belive that megatron was like that! Make it a little more ROMANTIC and it will be perfect, Thanks!
Lady Wratt chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
awwwww Lol
Mizz Arcee chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
are you going to make the sequel? please do it
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
LOVE IT!
Lecidre chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Lol, the scene of Soundwave analyzing Megatron's thoughts and giveing him advice was absolutely adorable and kind of funny. I cracked up when the Communications Officer said, "Confusion: You're in love." Aww, that was so cute!

I'm so looking forward to a sequel to your Megatron/Elita fanfics. It's so rare to get to see some well written stories about this pairing in the Transformers fandom...
FillyKat chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
i love it. definetly gave a trilling twist from the regular g1 stories
Jovianokami chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Eh? That it? Oh well, what else could we ask for?
Prizm chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Who says you have to fallow the plot of the movie? This dosen't actully fit in the series anyway, not that is isn't good. I mean why not just make the regular series continue. Just a suggestion, this is one of the best stories I have read on this site in this section in a long time.
Aira Slytherin chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
Poor Alpha-Trion - I actually kinda feel sorry for him, even if he did sort of start the whole mess for Elita (but at least he does regret it). I wonder though what his reaction's gonna be when he finds out which Decepticon she'd been seeing (but I'm sure his expression will be priceless :-)

So we're almost at the end, huh? Well, I gotta admit it was an awesome ride - and I'm really jittery about its culmination, not to mention about the sequel! -
Jovianokami chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Okay so Alpha Trion not a bad guy,and I can understand why he won't how the Maxtrime as he cares so deeply for Beta. Why they even knew about Elita and the truth of her sparkling.
Starfire201 chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Alpha Trion knew more than Elita thought as well. But like Prime, he didn't realize the full truth. At least he realized his mistake.
Jovianokami chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
HEY! This one heck of a short chapter! Man, I though Optimus would at lest feel something but rather he felt nothing at all! So if Optimus dosen't love Elita-One then he dosen't love anyone or rather he cannot feel love at all.
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
I've actually been one of your shadow readers for both this and Cage, but today this chapter moved me to review. You've written what basically is a somewhat poignant set of stories. The story starts out kind of sad and seems to get a bit hopeful for Elita, but in the end, you know it won't end well. This chapter really brings that home for someone who's read Cage. It makes you wonder just what might have happened had Prime had at least left some kind of message letting her know he was aware of what she had done and releasing her from her promise.

What it really boiled down to in their relationship seems to me to be this: Alpha Trion had good intentions, but he failed to take their individual personalities into account.

This is probably one of the more realistic views of the "relationship" that I have seen.
Aira Slytherin chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
Oh goodness this pushes the excitement to a whole new level! I really can't find myself a place with anticipation about what will happen next - the suspence is simply killing me, so I'm hoping for the next Chapter to be here soon!
sckid chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
I just realized that I had forgotten to review this chapter. :( Sorry!

Anyway, I found this chapter to be pretty sad for Elita, I hope things get better for her soon.