Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Morta's Priest chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Nice, I do hope we get to see more of this in the future. :)

Is there any canon data on the disease? (is it the same as kimimaro's, shin's etc?)
fruttitutti chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
This is a super interesting concept! I like the character-chapters you've made so far, for Madara, Sasuke, and Itachi. The changes in perspective are very insightful and I find your characterization super-accurate. Having Sasuke dream of his childhood and Itachi wander into the past again was a nice touch!

I hope you update this :) It's been really good to read.
CattyFr chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
I don't take the time to review often, but I'm taking the time now to say that I would like to see more of this story.
Rosenkreuz Orden chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
my favorite part of this chapter was the flashback. i think your portrayal of itachi and sasuke's characters were perfect, especially itachi. i do like the end also, and once again, your characters ar done well. i am looking forward to the next chapter, so make it worth reading, LOL
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
I just love your Sasuke-character. A complex person, and in this chapter you really got it right...his adoration for Itachi and his current state, too. Don't be afraid of writing about Itachi, your writing is damned fantastic. And that 'Madara sulking' killed me *laughing*. I have hoped to see someday a writer, who would describe Madara this way - if only just a little. He can't be some old, serious man, if he plays Tobi all the time - it's just too mixed up.

Anyway, I look forward to your next chapter. Thumbs up!
Rosenkreuz Orden chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
so far, this is absolutely amazing. you have good context details and the imagery you provide while describing characters is awesome. please update soon.
yolea chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
wo! I LIKE it! '...but he had been so...pretty...' *laugh* I hope you won't announce this story discontinued. Keep it up! *smile*
luver18 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I want to know what will happen... Update plz.