Reviews for Dark Days, Dark Love
KLD kitkat chapter 3 . 9/4
Oh come on! Another cliffhanger? Hmm, well played, well played.
KLD kitkat chapter 2 . 9/4
Wow, serious cliffhanger. I can't wait to read more! Great chapter!
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
Liked the story, really liked how BB acted through out the story.
raven lover chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
your amazing!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
christmas15286 chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
I loved the story especially at the end when Ravens' mom was looking after her it almost made me cry. Don't want to sound mean but chapter 12 I really didn't like it but other than that I loved the whole story! Keep up the good work. :)
suki chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
Yayyyyyyy!Just so you know,BB and Rae are my fav couple to
suki chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
you are soooooo 's great.
Issylt chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
Oooh, not a bad story! I suppose the main problem I had was that Raven seems a little too...lovey-dovey and mushy, a little out of character.
Issylt chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Ahhh...nice...I love it when I read a complete story. If this story was incomplete, the suspense would be killing me!
Issylt chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Since you've been reviewing so much, now I'll return the favour too!

Nice first chapter! I admit I'm not a BB x Raven fan, but I like the way you're depicting this. Now, on to the next chapter. :)
Magma Writes chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
I read this entire story and i have to say it was really nice

Your story had a nice theme to it. it was different and nice :D

The characters were a bit OOC at times but the story was good none the less. Ill be looking forward to our next story.

Id love it if you read my BbxRae oneshot and review it too. id be grateful.

LOL but its kay if you dont, i get it.

I read own the entire Maximum Ride series [AWESOME! :D] and watched Inception [gets you thinking. xD My cousin and i went home and spun a coin to check LOL we had no totem like theres]

Keep typing

Dante665 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
before I forget, Chico's Chica Magnifica sent me! This is an awesome story, and I'm loving how concerned BB is for Raven. I noticed only a few spelling and grammar errors, nothing too crazy though. Im a bit confused. For the guest villain, do you want an original character, or just a villain? anyway, great story, cant wait for more!
Treskttn chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Interesting start. You are a fantastic writer! I really wanna read chapter 2 tonight but im writing a chapter and im already addicted to urs but i need some sleep tonight. so raven was killed by trigon, like during 'the end' ? i getcha! Ok, so im gonna read ch.2 either tonight or tomorrow (if u dont get a review from me PLEASE remind me. I have a VERY short attention span and a very bad memory)
flightlessraven chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
very nice BBRae story. if you want to, i wrote one too. its called "Reaching For Her Hand". but, like i said, very nice story. :D