Reviews for No Escape
VampCaro chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
Please carry on this story. Really enjoying it so far. You have to save the boys and get Shannon back.
Tolkanonms chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Argh! Oh! Eek! You can't stop there!

Jim found a limo?

Nicholas is a chopper pilot?

And what dastardly deeds are Shannon's kidnappers up to?

Thanks for getting some more nail-biting entries posted!
Julz chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Great chapter, Doc! Not long enough though :-)!

Glad you've teased us-okay, I'm not REALLY glad because now I want MORE :D

Julz
Doc II chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Hey kids!

Okay, I've decided I really need to get back to this story, so hopefully you haven't all just vanished into the woodwork. Hang in there, I need to find my notes and turn off the phone (and the internet) and apply my butt to the chair.

Soon, I promise, soon...
Mrs.Amy chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
Hey, hope you continue your story. I really love it!
CaskettTardisFan chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
i hope you will update soon. Just saw this after 15 years again. too bad that two of them are forever gone... RIP Jim(Peter Graves) and Max(Tony Hamilton)
Fat Cat chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
Hey - fun story. I wish the chapters were longer but I like it anyway.
sodakey chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Thank you so much. I was just thinking about this story the other day, and hoping it would be continued. Now, where will they find Shannon?
Mrs.Amy chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Yeah! A new chapter! Im really happy ).

Poor Max. Hope, Jim and Nicholas come to their aid in time...
anna reid chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I like this. I hope you continue it. Your writing is very good.
sodakey chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
I do love this. It is very nice to have such good storytelling with these characters.
five.lines chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Nicholas and Jim. It's about time. Where have they been all this time? Now, quick as you can, tell me what's happening to Grant, and Max, and the pool of spreading blood. Again, very nice writing. I am so pleased to see this new story. The mood comes across very concise (in a good way that I don't think has anything to do with the short chapters), the style creates very simple, hurried feeling, which drives up the tension. I will be checking back for more.
five.lines chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Oh, blood... Grant. Max. The writing here, though the chapters are short, flows very well. I get a good sense of the characters and don't have to struggle to "see" them. Good work.
five.lines chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Oh, I'm drawn in from the start. Danger!
AmyWinterbottom chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
please, please update soon. I really cant wait to know what happend to max... )