Reviews for No Escape
lavignepac chapter 1 . 7/10
Well, hello there, kids! Dragging myself out of real-life and planning to finally finish this story. Anyone interested in reading it if I do? :D
Meg chapter 9 . 7/8
Oh man - you can't leave it here. This is too good! I know you haven't updated in three years, but I know it's easy to forget. Hoping this reminds you to get back at it. (The 1988 and 1989 seasons are now on DVD if you need more inspiration!)
Tolkanonms chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
The plot thickens. Sounds like the MI archetype villain: utter sociopath, total control freak, scares the crap out of even his own employees. Will our heroes make it out of this mess alive? [sounds of nail-biting]
VampCaro chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
Please carry on this story. Really enjoying it so far. You have to save the boys and get Shannon back.
Tolkanonms chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Argh! Oh! Eek! You can't stop there!

Jim found a limo?

Nicholas is a chopper pilot?

And what dastardly deeds are Shannon's kidnappers up to?

Thanks for getting some more nail-biting entries posted!
Julz chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Great chapter, Doc! Not long enough though :-)!

Glad you've teased us-okay, I'm not REALLY glad because now I want MORE :D

Doc II chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Hey kids!

Okay, I've decided I really need to get back to this story, so hopefully you haven't all just vanished into the woodwork. Hang in there, I need to find my notes and turn off the phone (and the internet) and apply my butt to the chair.

Soon, I promise, soon...
Mrs.Amy chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
Hey, hope you continue your story. I really love it!
CaskettTardisFan chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
i hope you will update soon. Just saw this after 15 years again. too bad that two of them are forever gone... RIP Jim(Peter Graves) and Max(Tony Hamilton)
Fat Cat chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
Hey - fun story. I wish the chapters were longer but I like it anyway.
sodakey chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Thank you so much. I was just thinking about this story the other day, and hoping it would be continued. Now, where will they find Shannon?
Mrs.Amy chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Yeah! A new chapter! Im really happy ).

Poor Max. Hope, Jim and Nicholas come to their aid in time...
anna reid chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I like this. I hope you continue it. Your writing is very good.
sodakey chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
I do love this. It is very nice to have such good storytelling with these characters.
five.lines chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Nicholas and Jim. It's about time. Where have they been all this time? Now, quick as you can, tell me what's happening to Grant, and Max, and the pool of spreading blood. Again, very nice writing. I am so pleased to see this new story. The mood comes across very concise (in a good way that I don't think has anything to do with the short chapters), the style creates very simple, hurried feeling, which drives up the tension. I will be checking back for more.