Reviews for The Autumn Sun
Caladhiel999 chapter 1 . 4/15
Aww!
Girasol93 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
for some reason, this made me cry, it was beautiful in the end XD
Ski October chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
OMG THE CUTE AND THE FUNNY AND THE SEXY TIMES.
I love you.
Cascade00 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Two lonely souls coming together! God! I love Vincent and Tifa pairing!
x Euphoria chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Simple, sweet, and amazing of course 3!
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I really liked it
rosykitten59 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This one was another sweet one. :D I love it. You're a really great writer. Do you write actual stories too?
countalmasy36 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
You continue to impress me with your fanfiction. I'm utterly speechless.
lunaXgackt chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
great story! i really enjoyed it.
Shtit chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Fan-fucking-tastic story JJ! Wow, I really enjoyed this one, thank you, thank you, thank you. Great theme - Autumn. With a great title, tying into the story with a great ending. It feels so good, what they felt and accepted. I'm so happy for that Tifa and Vincent, super cool. Thanks for writing this. I assume it is a oneshot, though you could build off this, but it is so sweet just the way it is. I'd imagine they live happily ever after which is a wonderful thought. They both deserve it.

Another awesome story in your amazing list of stories. Thanks for sharing.
Ski October chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This is neato!

Very sweet too!

Are you going to continue this?

It didn't say if it was a oneshot or not...
Fostersb chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Yeah that was awesome and I loved how Vincent finally took the chance instead of just wishing for it. For as much as he is a hero, sometimes Vincent can be very weak. But this time he fought over his fear and that was wonderful.
forevermare chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I was really tense for much of this story, thinking that Vincent was just going to take the "angst" road, so it was a wonderful surprise when he went for it. Whew!

The references to the sun were interesting: the way it came in through his kitchen window, the way it looked in his eyes, etc. I realized how little Vincent is depicted in any kind of sunlight. He is always a creature of night and shadows. This made him seem more attainable.

Autumn is beautiful, and yet there is always an underlying sadness. We mourn the passing of summer's light and color. Winter, dark and cold, is lurking just around the bend, inevitable and unavoidable. I have a feeling winter is waiting for Vincent and Tifa and I had better be prepared.