Reviews for Adorable Firsts
psyco dancing fruit chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
cute!
shugashuga chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
SHIT! YOu made me cry, dangit. T,T

It was so beautiful, a masterpiece.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
AW~ You should love it. I love it too. It's incredibly cheesy and incredibly mushy and it's wonderful. And everyone GOT TOGETHER at the end. :D It makes me happy. Haha, written for ice flow again? How many stories have you written like that, I wonder? Well, keep getting incentive to write these, however that incentive comes to you! Because really, there can NEVER be too many good AtoJi fics.
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
That was so sweet at the end, especially after all of Jirou's angsting through the rest of it. Hell even with the angst I really liked this.

HOLY SHIT! You wrote a little bit of Silver Pair into this! I'm truly amazed. _~
TQWEE chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
That was really great and I love the cheesy sweet ending! AtoJi all the way!

Looking forward to more]

Tqwee
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Aw! I'm glad that everything worked out for Atobe and Jirou. Really cute story.
xxTemarixx chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
YAYZ! I love it! Wait, weird question, are they in High school right? Sorry, just a little confused, but other then that, it's great! Mhm. Yay adorable! :D Can't wait for more from you and this was one of your best fics! Besides DLs. cause you know. I just LOVE DL, especially the 3rd one hehe.
Lahdolphin chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I. Love. You.

This was perfect except for one little thing that bugs me to death...

You know how when I write I make Atobe say "I" and not "Ore-sama?" Well... That's because "Ore" is the masculine form of I, and "sama" is nothing more than a suffix. You made him talk in third person while using "ore-sama." It isn't a nickname...

Other than that, great job! Write more Atoji soon, okay?
melli-elle chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I loved this story, I really did, the first chapter was so cute and sweet...

But I'm also this like freaking humungo Tango fan, and it's dangled in my face, and then torn away for... -coughs, chokes, splutters- ALPHA of all things...

Sorry, now that that's over, if there had been absolutely no Tango in this it would of been better... I love Adorable... just because it's so... adorable, and you know I love your writing. ESPECIALLY your adorable writing, and Dirty, and... everything else... I was actually surprised there was no Gekokojou pair in here, I mean, there was some Leftover Pair, which there is never enough of anyway. :)

I'll stop ranting.
ice flow chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
omg, extreme Jirou-angst...cbut it was cute...XD lol...but you know what's sad...? It really hits close to home...*understands what Jirou's going through* not in those particular terms where the boyfriend is neglecting him, but all the friends part...I'm glad it worked out for Jirou-chan in the end though~ XD it only took a confession from Atobe (that attracted all the attention nearby) to get them together again...mwuahahahhaha!

Anyways, this was a really good fic~ Hmm..I think I'll post a one-shot for you for getting the second chapter out tonight then~ XD _
Scarlet Letters chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
This was so cute I really enjoyed it. The ending was perfect, I almost cried it was so sweet. ADORABLE!
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Good to see Ice is infecting more people with the Adorable bug.

This was too cute, all of their first encounters embodied their adorableness nicely. The Dirty Pair harassing them was priceless, though I think my favorite part was Hiyoshi "“Buchou,” Hiyoshi Wakashi started. “If that was your first kiss, I beat you in that.”" because that was too good.

You awful stingy with the Silver love though now aren't you? That's just not right.
ice flow chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
omg, this was so...ADORABLE! XD

And this line:

Atobe had to fight himself from grinning back. “As ore-sama knew you would. Ore-sama doesn’t want one of his players to be sore for any other reason than he should be sore for.”

Epicness...XD We all know he really meant by that...already plotting to take innocent Jirou-chan's virginity, eh? XD

HAHAHAHA! Hiyoshi...“Buchou,” Hiyoshi Wakashi started. “If that was your first kiss, I beat you in that.” LOL! XD

And the ending was so sweet...well...before the part where you mentioned that Atobe didn't tell Jirou that he loved him until alot later...but now I can't wait for the next part!

When are you posting it!

Oh, and your lemon wasn't that bad. It was really sweet, actually. XD and pretty good for a first go. XD lol, at least you moderated yourself for the first one...*went all out* hahahaha...
xxTemarixx chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
YAY ADORABLE! SO awesome! :D :D I can't wait for the next chapter! Hehe. I just love Jiroh! Great job!