Reviews for Fatherhood
Nice job.
candied pearl chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
i loved it! omgomgomg!
kaiju3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Brilliant. Smooth writing, great story, awesome dialogue. Just brilliant.
Secondhand Soul chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This, my friend, deserves a favorite, just for the sheer awesomeness of the concept. It's not yaoi, it's not some weird crack fic. This is the kind of action I've been looking for. Thank you.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Words can't explain just how great I found this. The insight into both of their characters, especially Jecht, was just so...perfect, so believable. I loved the conversation, though it initially seems weird they'd have one. After getting over that, though, I have to say, this is awesome. I'm not sure if you've played FFVI, but I've always wanted to read something about FF fathers, like Jecht and Laguna, and how their actions both strengthen and hurt their respective sons. This kind of sates me. :D
nmngh chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was a beautiful and thought-provoking story. It took me a long moment to remember that Jecht and Cecil were video game characters after reading this. You made them into real people, humans with families and lives, and for that I applaud you.

To be quite honest, I cried after reading the last paragraph. It was incredibly powerful.
Mokona-Midoki chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I really liked this story. Two totally different characters from two totally different settings (And really, you can't get much more different than Jecht and Cecil), but you put them together really well.

Plus, I just love these two. Cecil makes me happy, and Jecht makes me laugh.

Excellent work. Keep it up!
Alex Damien chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Amazing fic, I loved the tone and the flow, and just...EVERYTHING. It was simply perfect.
I've Left The Site chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Nice work, I enjoyed it a lot.
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I really liked this. Cecil and Jecht do share some faint similarities that I never considered to notice. Glad I was curious enough to read this.

I giggled when Jecht pulled out the beer card. That is SO him! Har har. xD

To be honest, I think you got the characters down! Good job! I loved Jecht personally in this one-shot!
iSpirit chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Oh gosh, that was very sweet. I never thought of a connection between Cecil and Jecht like that. But it's kind of realistic and I ended up liking it even more.

I never really liked Jecht all the much before, but you changed my mind.
Vincentre chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
It was sweet.

I liked seeing Cecil and Jecht's views on child rearing.
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is so cute and beautiful and honest.
Sakura Sama 101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I think you did an awesome job on this fic! kudos! very good for a first attempt! and good job with the characterization! interesting topic by the way! Gotta love parenthood