Reviews for Much Ado About Everything
Isn't Lietuva the name for Lithuania in the native language? Also yay, sequel :D
Hinotori-hime chapter 129 . 3/22
I actually really like eating fondant, especially homemade. Also it's fun to play with. :)
AshesOnTheWind chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Lietuva is Lithuania in Polish (or something like that xD)
AshesOnTheWind chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I looove Much Ado About Nothing xD
Prussian Blue 03 chapter 150 . 8/8/2014
I started reading Comedy of Errors three days ago and I have finished that and this lovely sequel just now. Which is quite a feat for me as I consider myself to be a slow reader. I use a computer at work and kept reading whenever I had time because I couldn't stop! Anyway I figured it was time for me to stop being a silent reader in the shadows because you need to hear how absolutely amazing your writing is! You my friend are a genius and your stories are amazing. I realize this piece was written years ago, and I don't even know if you use this account or website anymore... I could just be talking to cyberspace right now... either way you are awesome and so is your story.
Guest chapter 150 . 9/12/2013
This is amazing. Plus the fantasy twist at the end doesn't ruin it, it makes the story even more dramatic. Can't wait to see what happens next...
Queen Umbugartus chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
If you'd have been there-
lady of storm and lightning chapter 150 . 12/21/2012
Oh you XD I absolutely loved this even if it is incredibly long, it wasn't hard to get through it at all! I was laughing so hard at all the things which would go wrong throughout the story (Francis kissing Lovino! Permanent mental image there) and Ludwig! Why, why do you torture Ludwig so much? He so did not need to see Francis and Arthur...

And Alfred and Kiku and finally, FINALLY together! (OTP) After two stories and over 200 friggin chapters, they finally decide to just kiss and get together!

Somehow, I feel I should have seen that plot twist at the end OTL I DID read every chapter of Beyond the Barrier, but somehow I totally missed the concept of age and those references to Germania being a barbarian and Yao being homesick! Oh, and Kiku's job! Kiku's onto them... and all of it totally went over my head (too busy laughing at people in Hearth). It would be nice if everyone became immortal though :)
broshipFanatic chapter 150 . 12/13/2012
Maple, this is good. One of the most legitimately best things I have read for a while. Parody? You nailed it, and the humour besides. I mean...well first off, I'm just going to point out that the chapter titles and end notes may be some of the best details of this. Utterly hilarious, and the sarcastic wit matches the story perfectly. I love how this makes me laugh so hard I'm crying and choking, and even though it's quite painful, I never wanted to stop. This has pretty much everything, and a bit extra, from romance to friendship to homour to angst to family to suspense. Literally. Everything. Normally really short chapters but me, but it works for this. I like how all of the characters get their moment to shine, and how they all have their own quirks. When I read the coment about Ukraine being the craziest of the family, I had to reread that over and over again. I get why, now. The character interactions are priceless, from Alfred calling Arthur 'mom' to Vash and Rodrich hating each other for some reason. The cakes! And the mustard. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time, nor have I ever yelled 'Don't put the mustart on the scandvich!". This is quite frankly, a beautiful masterpiece in which a simple plotline turns into a story of insanity and weirdos, and you should be really proud of this. Really, really proud. Because this is perfect. You have to write more things with the people of Hearth.
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 104 . 5/5/2012
But the best brothers are he ones that listentk their sisters! Just trust me on this...I have three...
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
Lietuvos is Lithuanian for Lithuania.
Akakata7 chapter 150 . 3/12/2012
Absolutely incredible. I LOVED this story. Such beautiful, intricate detail! And the characters... They were amazing. This really shows how everything can be misunderstood so easily. You've made me love the pairing Switzerland and Hong Kong... And I love Belarus x Liechtenstein, FrUK, RusCan and Ameripan. Wonderful! Ooh, the epilogue... Wow. I can't wait to read the sequel! I'll go check it out now. Mm, I'm assuming Kiku's associate to be Lovino... XD Ooh, I thought Heracles was Sadiq's son! Brilliant. One of the best fics I've read. Thanks for writing!
Blatherskite3 chapter 150 . 11/4/2011
Wow. Everything was just amazing, including the immorality plot and Kiku's still rather secret job.
LobsterSalad chapter 44 . 8/28/2011
When Yao and Muhammad were talking, what did they mean by "All five of them are together" ?

Is it something like all five ancient nations?
Karma Kat 281 chapter 150 . 6/28/2011
This is a great story, even if the immortality bit is a bit freaky. But whatever, it's really interesting! Vash and Maddox are my absolute favorites, followed by the Braginski sibs.