Reviews for Much Ado About Everything
Polly Little chapter 142 . 3/10
I think in the UK we call it Love Cake, because a woman would give one to the person she loved to prove she could cook! The recipe is similar to bread, but tastes sweeter. I attempted to make it and failed miserably, my mum had to do something wierd to the recipe to sort it out. Surprisingly, I haven't had a successful relationship, but she's good at sorting out arguments. Draw your own conclusions.
Polly Little chapter 139 . 3/10
Fire ants! Pyromaniac is nothing compared to a Pyro-ant-maniac!
Polly Little chapter 137 . 3/10
I bet Vash sometimes wishes he had shot Maddox. Accidentally, of course. That would get rid of those pesky emotions!
Polly Little chapter 136 . 3/10
"By the power invested in me by the internet, I pronounce you married. Go do what married people do."
I love that line. Really not very romantic, but it's simply... Awesome! Please don't actually throw that tomato, Lovino.
Polly Little chapter 134 . 3/10
LudwigfatDoes. Not. Compute.
Polly Little chapter 74 . 3/8
I can now see Alfred and Mattie as Granny Weatherwax and Nanny Ogg. I'm not entirely sure which one's which.
Polly Little chapter 32 . 3/7
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2015
Isn't Lietuva the name for Lithuania in the native language? Also yay, sequel :D
Hinotorihime chapter 129 . 3/22/2015
I actually really like eating fondant, especially homemade. Also it's fun to play with. :)
AshesOnTheWind chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Lietuva is Lithuania in Polish (or something like that xD)
AshesOnTheWind chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I looove Much Ado About Nothing xD
Prussian Blue 03 chapter 150 . 8/8/2014
I started reading Comedy of Errors three days ago and I have finished that and this lovely sequel just now. Which is quite a feat for me as I consider myself to be a slow reader. I use a computer at work and kept reading whenever I had time because I couldn't stop! Anyway I figured it was time for me to stop being a silent reader in the shadows because you need to hear how absolutely amazing your writing is! You my friend are a genius and your stories are amazing. I realize this piece was written years ago, and I don't even know if you use this account or website anymore... I could just be talking to cyberspace right now... either way you are awesome and so is your story.
Guest chapter 150 . 9/12/2013
This is amazing. Plus the fantasy twist at the end doesn't ruin it, it makes the story even more dramatic. Can't wait to see what happens next...
Queen Umbugartus chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
If you'd have been there-
lady of storm and lightning chapter 150 . 12/21/2012
Oh you XD I absolutely loved this even if it is incredibly long, it wasn't hard to get through it at all! I was laughing so hard at all the things which would go wrong throughout the story (Francis kissing Lovino! Permanent mental image there) and Ludwig! Why, why do you torture Ludwig so much? He so did not need to see Francis and Arthur...

And Alfred and Kiku and finally, FINALLY together! (OTP) After two stories and over 200 friggin chapters, they finally decide to just kiss and get together!

Somehow, I feel I should have seen that plot twist at the end OTL I DID read every chapter of Beyond the Barrier, but somehow I totally missed the concept of age and those references to Germania being a barbarian and Yao being homesick! Oh, and Kiku's job! Kiku's onto them... and all of it totally went over my head (too busy laughing at people in Hearth). It would be nice if everyone became immortal though :)