Reviews for Grizzly Lake
kenobi15 chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
WHO THE SHIT IS THE KILLER
punctuationmatters chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
You are really good at writing - every detail is portrayed so well.

Write more!
I.C.2014 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That's an interesting way to start the story.
Satir3 chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
This just keeps getting better and better! Update soon!
Satir3 chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
Amazing chapter! I can't wait until you update this! Hopefully ASAP?
jamesss chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
can you do a death count cause i have no idea whos dead and whos not
Satir3 chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Not Misty! No! I was hoping she lasted until the end! Oh well. I thought that her death was surprisingly very well executed. I am enjoying this so far! I hope you update ASAP! :)
Satir3 chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Holy... whoa, Gabby's the first victim? I liked her! Oh my God! I wasn't expecting her to be the first to go! This chapter was pretty interesting and went deeper into characterization! I did enjoy this chapter and I still can't believe that Gabby was strangled to death with a scarf! I can't wait to see what happens next! This story keeps me at the edge of my seat :)
Satir3 chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
This chapter was pretty damn good. I am still having trouble deciding who could be the killer and I am feeling more and more saddened to know that some of these characters are going to die. I like the further characterizations of Lex and Jayde. This story is amazingly great so far! I am continuing on!
Satir3 chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
I like the variety of the characters. Misty, Dominic and Addy have to be my favorites so far. I like the bimbo behavior in Misty's behavior. Addy is very... smart lol. I see her as more or less, the serious main character type. And Dominic is just very gay hahaha. I wonder how they're going to survive the lodge. You've done a great job introducing them! I am continuing on!
Satir3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Sounds interesting so far! I am going to continue on, since these usually are my favorite fanfics to read about
GWolff chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
AlasterNacht - I've kind of revamped the story based on your suggestions. Thank you, a ton :) Combined the chapters, made some edits. More to come!
AlasterNacht chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
Some minor spelling errors, one or two mishaps... But my main criticism is that, goddamnit, the chapters are too short and there's no more to read.