Reviews for If 4Kids got Evangelion
yuiriko chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh my god it would be epic to watch this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thank god 4kids didn't dub.
However, if they did, my dad would actually let me watch it(I'm 11 btw) TT_TT
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Well...at least it would make sence... Oh who am I kidding, Al Khan would turn this into a way bigger clusterf*ck than "End of Evangelion"
driftking18594 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Shinji, Asuka and Rei should attack 4Kids HQ before they rape any more shows.
PotassiumNickelIron chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This just about sums it up, yeah!

I laughed pretty hard at Zer-er-Dozle turning into a giant birthday cake...although should that ever happen, I would suspect it would be more nightmarish than previously thought.

Overall, this is great for a chuckle. Thanks for sharing.
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Thnak God this will never happen but if it does I say all three EVAs, all seventeen angels and the JSSDF mass produced EVAs to destroy 4Kids.
Yeah this is true chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Sadly, This is more or less what would happen. All in favor of nuking 4kids, please report to Iwagakure.
GuardEzio chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
the sad thing is that i wouldent put it past them to acualy put some shit like this if they ever got Eva. but thank god they havent and hopefully never will
hazardofchaos chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Whoa...I can actually see the majority, if not the ALL of that happening and that's a scary thought...
Bios13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
The horror... The horror...
HolyDragoon chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wannabe gangsters are bad for kids. Tony will have a bridge dropped on him.

Really, that was hilarious. If they did that, they could kiss their rears bye bye when a legion of cosplayers in EVA-01 armor flooded their places.
FullMetalNinjaX chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Eva don by 4Kids! that so scary i don't wait to think about it.
m6102032 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
If 4kid did really get evangelion and that IS the result, they must be really out of there mind. If they only make anime for kid, they should remain in it, not intrude in normal anime. They may as well try a shot at gundam... They didn't try, right?
6thChild chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Looks pretty damn accurate to me. But it's not lazer guns. It's invisible guns, they will be pointing their fingers. BTW, this happens to be my worst nightmare now. THANKS A LOT! lol. I laughed my ass off, good job.
GoldScarb chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This is the scariest thing i have ever seen