Reviews for I Always Wondered
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Lovely, it's all I can say. So sweet and tender...!
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
minerva is definately crazy, but this was so sweet :)
0tree0 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I have just thought, I recently started looking into MMAD and liked what I saw, I have actually read a couple of your stories, purely by coincidence, this one included :)

Very nice and deffinitely something to lighten the mood, you know its true love when it beats chocolate!

Well written and a lovely little insight into Minerva and Albus' lives together.
ginevrahermione chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Totally. Life without chocolate? Who does she think she's kidding? Unless Albus' never-ending supply of lemon drops has finally gone to her head! Love it, very fluffy.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Great story and I don't think Minerva is crazy at all. She's just a woman deeply in love and who wouldn't be with a man like Albus? Dreamy sigh!

Loved the way you set the scene and the descriptions you used to make the reader feel the cold outside but the warmth inside.

Thanks for sharing it!
sevy MMAD chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh, I really loved it! It's so cute!
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
GAH! Why do I always read ahead when I specifically tell myself not to? (So yeah, I read Minerva's response to Albus before I actually *got* there... -sighs disdainfully- Amazing response by the way, but I'm with you. I'd die without chocolate... But then again, perhaps Minerva is not crazy after all... perhaps Albus tastes like chocolate? -laughs uncontrollably and leaves it at that- Okay, I am finished analyzing. :D) This was INCREDIBLE! :D I loved a whole bunch of it, but the first sentence that officially got me was this:

"as their kiss wrote a song of love that brightened the cold night."

Beautiful, as always. :D I also really liked the contrasting descriptions, going right down to the mugs... Good gracious, I thought you could write no better, but you've proved me wrong yet again. This is just so strewn with fluff and happiness that I could sing with joy (though I probably shouldn't. :D). Thank you for posting. That was certainly cheering and now excuse me while I drown in the fluff depicted here once more. :D

~Skrewtkeeper