Reviews for You're Gonna Be The One That Saves Me
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
I ran out of chapters... Damn it
Elia chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Please continue this story, please!
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
I like the idea of Charlie/OC and April's awesome, they're great together, I love this story and really hope you update soon :)
StephanieLockedInTheTARDIS chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
Poor April! Plz update soon.
Psycho17 chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
Aw, i can't wait for the new chapter :)
Peaceful Watcher Soul chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
You updated! Yayz! D I absolutely love your story!
Peaceful Watcher Soul chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Awesome! I really want to find out what happens! (Although I already know what happens, I want to find out with April in it!)
corbsxx chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
ohh ! interesting! thank u for updating !
Bellatrix Kale chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Chapter wasn't a fail. Who won the golf game in your ficcy though? Lol.
Raine44354 chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
i luv this! rofl, i read what your said about nickelodeon and funny thing is im watching that (its 1:25AM and George Lopez is on)

Raine
xoBeautifulXDisasterxo chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This definitely looks interesting! :D Very good so far. I can't wait to see what's going to happen once they hit the island...

UPDATE SOON!

BD
Raine44354 chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
rofl, that's just way too cute! i love April x Charlie.

Raine
LittleMissySunshine chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Wow...this was really good. You managed to capture one of my favorite scenes so it fit the story perfectly. Great job and keep updating. I'm loving it.
Bellatrix Kale chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
That made me wanna go track down Dom and put peanut butter on his face. Just to see how he'd look. XD

Good chapter. And yes, spoilers were fair trade.
Aki Hotaru 16 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Aww I really like this story. April's starting to grow on me. Your Peter Pan references make me smile. *It's among my favorite books -and btw I also cried to the 2003 version of Peter Pan. I looked like a total weirdo in the theater.*

Anyway, April's interactions with the other characters are pretty realistic and I'm glad rather than delving straight into them. I love the Locke/April/Charlie interactions btw.

And the ending to the sicth chapter made my day.

So keep up the good work and update soon!