Reviews for Precipice
Louey06 chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
This was really good, i enjoyd it. you did a great job with all the interactions between the characters, i really believed them. Very nice story!
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Cute Slice Of Life Story
anon chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Found this on a rec list. SO good.
a trace of amber chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
INTERESTING! Goodness, this was such a unique premise and I love the way you really capture.. the just, naturalness I guess?, of being sixteen and kind of stumbling into an interesting, unexpected way to spend your Saturday with people that you've always been "familiar" with but maybe never truly friends. Very, Very interesting. Even the little details, like Sirius noticing "Sadge" or Hagrid saying his blankets are homemade, all of that just felt utterly right. Well done!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Aww such an unusual and lovely fic.
calypso69 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Thanks for this story, it was really great! It's an original take on a Lily/James interaction, very entertaining and true to the characters. I could really see that happening. It seems like you truly made an effort to build a little story and real characters/backgrounds. It's not just a nice Jily piece; it's a nice piece of writing! I'm happy I had the chance to find your story in a fanfiction rec, it made my day ;) Now I'm going to check your profile for more, I hope you wrote other stories.
SophieFrances chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
I love this fic so much! Brilliant writing, I only wish it had been longer!
dancingonstars chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
I really loved this. I'm a sucker for unrequited love stories so I want more James and Lily. But this was really good and definitely had cute funny moments. Great story.
MadeleineM chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
I really enjoyed this! I loved that it took place over just one day, I thought it was really different from other fanfics that I've read before.

Loved your take on Lily and James, it's really how I like to imagine them myself! I also liked the way that it didn't end with them kissing/finally going out. It felt natural and realistic, and left me with a big smile on my face!

Beautifully written, brilliant characters... I'll be rereading this a lot! :)
sti chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
It was great story. You have some interesting ideas for stories, its refreshing and new, nothing like other stories)
Chloe Black chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
This was such a great ending, although I'm so sad its over. James has finally matured! I loved the interactions between the characters. And I always thought of Remus as someone who was into music..so that was fun as well. Good job, and I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
Cynical about Cynicism chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
I loved this fic and particularly liked the intricate and detailed descriptions by which you have painted a picture that made me visualise Hogwarts and the surroundings like never before. I have read many fics that have compelling conversations and stuff but rarely have I found them to be in sync with the characters. Your fics tagline could be:" It's sometimes not the circumstances but the people involved in it, that makes a particular event memorable..."

Lovely read!
Hazel Auburn chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Appreciate the update. Really enjoying this fic and looking forward to the next chapter.
OfPheonixandHolly chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Wow- I love this story. Your writing is just amazing! Keep it up :)
Glisseo chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
I almost shrieked when this popped into my inbox. So charmingly written - the description is so beautiful, I felt like I was sitting right there in Hagrid's hut with them! And your characterisation is wonderful; James and Sirius are just cheeky enough without being immature, Lily is cautious but not cold, and Hagrid is just perfect. I'd really, really love to read more from your, your writing is just exquisite!