Reviews for The Quote Game
JuliettevK chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Found it!

Love is the answer, but while you are waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions - Woody Allen

Yay me

xx
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
From the Content Guidelines;

Entries not allowed:

The Lion And The Snake22 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This game of yours sounds like fun! Count me in! Oh and does the quote have to be in a twilight story or can it be in some other category? Say Harry Potter?
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
(I have an evil smile, I just have to laugh when typing this!)

Edward has, "The Talk" with Nessie.
CoolestGhoul chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
okay i have another

-jasper plays around with everyones emoyions
TSW-913 chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Hey Covee - Trenette here and here are my thoughts...

I think we should go with the Post BD timeline - I kinda like Bella as a vamp & would like to delve into the mayhem of her being a newborn.

We should follow the normal characters, but I'm a fan of concentrating more on E&B.

We could possibly call it the Newborn Chronicles :)
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
I'm so sorry! I've just been busy the past few days! My suggestion is... a time-line set post BD, where Nessie has grown up enough, to be considered an adult to her parent's, so she and Jacob can finally spend some "couple" time together! But people keep walking in one them, or interrupting on purpose _ It can be anyone! From Bella, Edward, or the rest of the Cullens; to to even the wolf pack (but they do it mostly on accident, though some find it funny to mess with Jacob).
Annie Get Your Board chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Boy am I glad you extended the deadline, or I never would have found this. Okay, have some ideas:

1 - Jasper involves everyone in a seriously intense round of paintball: pre-BD

2 - Alice and Rosalie decide to teach Nessie how to put the fear of god into your man: post-BD

3 - Carlisle takes Esme on a long-earned vacation, but can either of them learn to relax? - any point in the timeline.

4 - Alice decides to go on a quest to find her family in Biloxi, and it turns into a giant roadtrip: post-BD

5 - Boys vs. Girls in a super-powered vampire scavanger hunt! Who will win? - any point in the TL.

Hope that helps inspire everybody!
CoolestGhoul chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
oh this sounds like fun why not lets see oh um carlise and emmett trade places of being the family idiot and a doctor!
Lonersoforlorn chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Sounds fun great idea!
Daddy's Little Superstar chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Awesomes! Umm..ideas...humm...I'll think about it and PM you any idea's I getts :D x
Daddy's Little Superstar chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I think thats quite a good idea! I'm in! x