Reviews for Rain
Tohdoh chapter 1 . 5/7
I really love this! You delved into Sephiria's perspective and illustrated it well. I wish this was part of canon. I like how you broke up the segments of moments with the idea of her writing in a logbook. I'm trying to work on a Sephiria x Train fic, and it starts off with them getting gradually closer since his initiation, and your fic has given me inspiration and a better picture of how to pull that off, which I think would be kind of difficult. Again, great job!
Fireandblodd chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I simply loved the ending sentance! God dammit! and another thing... if the time come when I need it, can I use your idea of romance and drama in the rain? it was a really good idea, and the picture in my head was som beautiful! Thank you!

Vampire
IOTR chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Beautiful characterization. I love the little past you created for them here. :)
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Well-written and terribly sad. ;; I liked it. :)
kristen tucker chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
hey there liked the story yay black cat:) you know i never really thought those two would be a couple but after reading this i thought it might be possible :) thats all bye
Lia Silverclaw chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I found Sephiria a bit more emotional then she was in the manga but she doesn't play a big role so I don't claim to know much about her character beyond "peaceful soldier". I watched very little of the anime cause it was just that bad but from what I've gathered from reading 20 volumes of manga, Train wasn't nearly as emotional as you've portrayed before he even joined Chronos. It's not a bad fic but the temperment of this Train seems more along the lines of what he was like after he left Chronos rather then before since he was raised by the assassin that murdered his parents for a little while before he was killed and from what I gathered, Zagiene(the assassin) actually took Train with him on missions later on. By the time Chronos found him he was already cold, hardened and hated the world as Creed put it. His only quirks, his unwillingness to kill women and kids and his love of milk.
princess-of-doctors chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I totally agree with Kitty Kat K.O.

It'll be very sweet of you to write another Train/Sephi but I want no one-sided hehe
Kitty Kat K.O chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
It's about time there was more TrainxSephiria! This was really cute, and I feel sorry for Sephi - you've conveyed her emotions very well throughout the story.

I especially like the structure of this; it's different, and works nicely. I like how you've used clips/extracts from the Chronos Logbook (and the formal tone of them fits really well with both Sephiria's personality and the fact that it's an official record), and then wrote a flashback of sorts for that particular day.

The fluff in this was cute, too. The idea of Train remembering Sephi's birthday and doing something for her was fantastic; and then the fact that she returned the favour when his birthday came around was very sweet.

Will you be writing more TrainxSephi at some point?

KO xoxo