Reviews for L is for Letters
Shelley chapter 7 . 2/25
Thank you for honouring Lou with this fic. It was brilliant, well written and everyone is in character. You rock.
janet84 chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
This was amazing. All the characters were spot-on (though Ed was more eloquent than expected!), and I love how you wrapped in other plot points and the integration of Leah. Beautiful!
Amanda2310 chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
Oh my goodness I had tears at the end of every single chapter. The chapter with spike writing to Lou is what killed me and then Lou writing back to them you did an amazing job.
CupKatyCakes chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
I just cried a lot this was amazing.
hanna chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
it made me cry
Angelinsydney chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
So beautiful. And finally a writer who actually acknowledges that a certain Bridget did exist in their storyline. Good on you.
Angelinsydney chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
This is beautifully written. It has honesty overall it.
Angelinsydney chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Everything you said Ed would say he would but it's just not the way he'd say it. I think you know what I'm trying to say. Writers write in the manner they speak and think, for this reason, letter writing is always a tricky thing to do but you've attempted it and that's a triumph in itself.
Angelinsydney chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
I hear Wordy in this letter, well done.
Angelinsydney chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
It's ok.
Angelinsydney chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
This is sweet but I would have imagined Sam as a man of few words. If you wrote something about two paragraphs at the most, it would be in keeping with Sam's character.
Angelinsydney chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I can really see/imagine Jules saying this herself. It feel authentic.
KateEals chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Although a little off-character at times, this was beautifully written! Well done my friend.

Before I read this, I had noticed that the character of Jules got more badass and less cheerful, and that of Spike got more mature, but I never noticed the time-line. This piece showed that that demarcation happened after OWM. Again, well Done!
JuliettVictor chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Great Story,

You are officially the first to have me crying over a fanfic. Congratulations that's hard to do. Great Writing, it truly moved me.
Jules chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
This was amazing. It made me cry.