Reviews for Bathwater
Draco is an absolutely irredeemable character. He has no, and I mean ABSOLUTELY NO good qualities. I was routing for Hermione to lose her memories just to spite him. Your Draco deserves to live the rest of his life alone. The only reason that I finished this abomination of a story was because of Blaise. I saw that there’s a sequel, but I refuse to put myself through anymore of your poorly written characters.
You describe everyone by their hair color, (the blonde, the brunette, or the redhead) and you do it sometimes multiple times per paragraph. Holy shit it is exhausting to read. There are like 50 fucking Weasleys, you can’t just say “the redhead”. You also overuse their house affiliations to an annoying degree. Describing someone as “the Slytherin” is confusing and can take the reader out of the story. I would have turned it into a drinking game and taken a sip every time you did it, but I would be dead.
Really good! Deep and heartbreaking, but HILARIOUS too.

Ugh ministry! What kind of stupid rule is that that you have to marry and produce heirs?! At least u get paired with your soulmate..

Gosh Blaise is actually my fave character in this. He is super funny. And annoying haha.

Good job author. I will be reading this again.
Serennos chapter 30 . 2/25
This was adorable and thoroughly entertaining. Cheers.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/9/2020
What? She had sex with Draco?
True Slytherin chapter 27 . 9/3/2020
ME NEITHER
Shawnjoell chapter 30 . 8/17/2020
lol Blaise...
Shawnjoell chapter 29 . 8/17/2020
awww
Shawnjoell chapter 28 . 8/17/2020
surprised on Lucius reaction..
Shawnjoell chapter 27 . 8/17/2020
OMG
Shawnjoell chapter 26 . 8/17/2020
he was too late?
Shawnjoell chapter 25 . 8/17/2020
noooo
Shawnjoell chapter 24 . 8/17/2020
He admits it. Viktor being all Nobel.
Shawnjoell chapter 23 . 8/17/2020
Poor Hermione. Asshat Draco.
Shawnjoell chapter 22 . 8/17/2020