Reviews for Bathwater
K
Dancedaya chapter 31 . 6/21
I LOVED THIS! It was beautiful, it made me feel things, I cried with Hermione and worried with Draco; the writing is stunning, honestly. The insights on the different relationships, Ron finding happiness with his new wife, Blaise's fun personality are just a few things of what make this so amazing. Only one thing, I wish you made Ginny's and Harry's wedding scene a little longer.
siredwizards chapter 2 . 5/22
Isn't it counterintuitive and downright stupid to strip away their magic if they don't obey the marriage law since they're already dealing with a population problem? That punishment will only further hurt the re-population efforts. Theoretically, if all of them decide to rally against the marriage law, the ministry can't just exile them all at once
censoredentity chapter 3 . 5/18
this is so funny HAHAHHAHA "the scariest of them all" HAHAHAHA
mvk12 chapter 3 . 5/17
Loved this chapter, looking forward to the rest of the story :))
marttapuustinen chapter 31 . 3/27
Thank you so much for this wonderful story, it was perfect! I laughed and cried and almost didn’t dare to finish it but I’m so glad I didThank you truly for your amazing work! 3
arrabella135 chapter 9 . 1/31
as a women married into an italian family, yes they are quit sensitive and the men are the worst about it.
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 30 . 1/19
So great! I love Blaise! He’s the best!
Luzula-spicata chapter 29 . 11/23/2019
libraryrockerr chapter 31 . 10/23/2019
I enjoyed reading this.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 30 . 9/16/2019
XD Ahhhhh...
I love Blaise.
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 27 . 9/16/2019
YAY
I saw that coming when Harry told Shacklebolt about the link!
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 24 . 9/16/2019