Reviews for Bathwater
kalkidangegziabher chapter 3 . 7/24
"How I hoped Auntie Bella would have finished you off."
This line in ch 3 basically insured that i could never like your characterization of malfoy. That was a ridiculous line to cross after he watched he get tortured in his own home by his own family and did nothing. What kind of person says something like that.. even if he didn’t mean it. How heartless do u have to be to bring up that kind of trauma to use as a wepon to hurt someone. Disgusting.
queef chapter 21 . 7/22
nigga what
pussyfart chapter 20 . 7/22
I need a blaise in my life
pussyfart chapter 18 . 7/22
had to skip that last part to keep myself from choking
lucius hater chapter 15 . 7/22
lucius need 2 fuck off
Nic Craft chapter 20 . 6/19
I love Blaise Zabini. XD Quite honestly, he's my favorite character in this story.
pixelbun1 chapter 2 . 5/28
the marriage law scenarios where "if you don't marry we will strip you of your magic and kick you out" punishments always struck me as rather ridiculous. Solve your declining population problem by getting rid of more magical folk.
A nice story. I really liked the first half of it, then it changed tunes and turned into a slapstick drama. A bit too over the top for my liking. But a nice read none the less.
Montana chapter 3 . 5/6
Hermione's choice at the end of this chapter was extremely satisfying. Soooo satisfying. I'm glad you gave her some fire!
tee4dree chapter 31 . 4/18
Perfect story! Very lighthearted and funny with the best matched couples. Thank you so much!
ElizabethDianaFrances chapter 22 . 4/16
"non posso respirare"... i have never laughed so hard! i love blaise so much...
remakemyday chapter 30 . 4/11
Blaise is a jewel
remakemyday chapter 22 . 4/11
Have I told you I love Blaise? The last scene though :'(
remakemyday chapter 20 . 4/11
I love Blaise so much
Scorpia11 chapter 31 . 4/7
I don't think I've ever laughed or cried so much to a story on here! this was perfect!
1,763 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »