Reviews for Bathwater
deator11 chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
so far..im absolutly loving it! blaise is my favorite/i like the back stories too with the other couples. because we can only handle the semi awkard draco/hermione for so long. not that it is a bad thing because i dont expect them to be this picture perfect couple rite away either. so over all..I love it :)
pinkpaws-marauder chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
I love this story as always hope you update soon. The sooner the better!xoxoxo
Raph Weasley chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Oh. My. Lanta. Wow. I loved it.

D

i like how you incorporate other characters and their stories into this tale...it makes it VERY interesting.

D

update soon (perty please? D )
missygrace101 chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
i absolutely love it! but it sorta worries me about draco i dont want him to lie i think he needs to realize he was wrong. update quickly!
miss quirky bookworm chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
wow not nearly as bad as i thought it would be. Draco had better protect his manhood and sleep with one eye open when he tells her. but i bet he will fall in love with her it would appear he already is. anyway Blaise seems to be such a sweetie. :)
YoungNotUseless chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Go zabini. Someone needs to knock some sense into draco.
chercherlecirque chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
I love your story, it's really good...but I just want to point out that the latest chapters have LOADS of typos.

Update!
mary-loki chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
hi! the chap was really good, I liked it! )

um Draco will hurt Hermione with his plan! u

he should listen to Blaise... u.u

and answering your question in your A/N, yeah, I love Blaise now! XD hahaha he cares about Hermione )

m he should shows Draco how wrong he is doing what he does with Hermione u.u

well... I want to read the next chap so post it soon, yeah? kisses, bye!
cupid17 chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
i like your story so far... D

i can't wait to laugh at malfoy when he falls in love wif hermoine... :p

ganbatte for nx chapter! D
Red red red ribbon chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
love it! update soon please!
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Aw! Poor Hermione! Blaise is amazing! I love you're Blaise!
Pani Drzwi chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Great chapter and you're so quick in writing them! It'll be nice for Lavender and Dean to get together but what about Luna? Also, do Draco's parents know that he's marring Hermione? I wonder what would be their reaction? Great chapter:)
Rebecca chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Great chapter, its great to see different perspectives. I'm glad that Draco's 'evil plan' isn't as evil as it could be!
soccersyd chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
this is great :D
LeeshiLou chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
keep up the great work, my favourite marriage fic by far - more realistic than the others :)
1,705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »