Reviews for Bathwater
Black Alice Butterfly chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
malfoy, malfoy. you're already falling in love! XD

thank you so much for updating!
ManhattanStreetLights chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
Ah Draco's so conniving but i loved the dinner scene! Update soon!

Shakari chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
I like it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Blaise is so funny!
kittyatza chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
Very nicely written.

a bit drastic.

but It's an interesting read.
TheColdFlame chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
I loved it, i can't figure out if Draco is good or mean yet cuz in this chap he was so nice (omg amaizingky sweet) same in the last chapter except at the end, i think that was what confused me. Still Amaizing chap, love it.

KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
Poor blaise, I wonder how he'll react if someone told him the things in the movie really DID happen
AmazingMay chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
ha!wait till blaise knows that titanic is a non- fiction what he will do?

keep story is really good
dracomione12 chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
Hahahah! Draco thought that Hermione was going to kiss him. Hahaha, I thought that too. :)) Hehehe, buy she just crushed the spider instead. LOL! Great! :D Please update soon
rachhulk chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
“Wait! Hermione!” Seamus stood from his chair, holding on to Lavender’s arm. “You can have her! Take her!”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! god, I think that that is my favourite line. Of all time! Absolutely brilliant! HAHAHAHA
JasmineGreenTea chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
I loved this chater! Haha. The spider! I only wish your chapters were longer, but thanks for always updating so fast!
alina290 chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
I surely did not see that one coming. I really thought she was going to kiss him. Ohh well there will more chapters for that.

mary-loki chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
hi! the chap was fantastic as always! )

haha poor Seamus... Lavander is a little complicated P

hahaha... poor Draco... he thought Hermione was going to kiss him! or maybe he was right and she was going to kiss him but then she backed off um... well... hope you can post the next chap soon, yeah? kisses, bye!
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
Haha nice! I love the ending! Spider!
guardgirl414 chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
Hahaha Update soon!
voldyismyfather chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
love it xx

lol at the spider bit at the end
1,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »