Reviews for Bathwater
schnook chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
hey! love the story so far - its great! just wondering, though, why's it called bathwater?
nature love 95 chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
I LOVE THE LAST PART!

Draco isn't really gonna trick Hermione is he? That'll be horrible!

'nyways, love it! xx
dracomione12 chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
Gahh! Love this chapter. :D

Lol. So, that was Draco's plan all along.

Hm. I thought it would be much worse.

But, thank God. :D

hahahah, I super love Blaise Zabini here. :X

I wish he was mine. mine. \:D/

Hehe. :D

please update soon! )
spikeecat chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
I love your Blaise. I really hope he's able to knock some sense into Draco. Please update again soon.
VioTanequil chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
I really like the way you're writing this, it doesn't feel forced like most of the other fics, and the characterization is really lovely. :) Thanks for the great read!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
le gasp! ugh Malfoy, u r such a bloody GIT!
alina290 chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
I like this Blaise. Thank you for answering my question. On iwth the next chapter.

Liz
dhlove chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
im so confused with draco.. one second he's plotting her deception, and the next he's snuggling her hair... otherwise its good.. anxious for your next post
BoricuaSuperstar chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
I love this story. I think that you have Draco's Character down, but Hermione seems kind of weak and not as confident as she is portrayed as in the books or film. Either way I love how the story is progressing and can't wait for the next update.

P.S. Why is the story called "Bathwater"?
xxdramionexxloverxx chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
ep! this is so good :)

PLEASE POST MORE ASAP.
hi1995 chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
ok first of all, it didnt suck, i thought it was really good.

and i love Blaise too, i think hes awesome:D

cant wait for the next chapter:)
Chabela chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
good work :D So in the end is it real love of fake love?
The fault in my heart chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Is malfoy just playing hermione

cause I thought he really cared about her

thaey do make such a great couple

keep going

thanks
TheColdFlame chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
YAY that was realy good! i loved it

my favorite part:

“Oh, wicked. So now we are having our meals with the Gryffindor’s?” A plate set was dropped onto the Gryffindor table. “Brilliant, didn’t know this was allowed, but does it actually matter?” Blaise Zabini grinned at all of them, as Goyle took a seat next to him. Both of them waving at the staring faces of the Gryffindor’s, and the annoyed look on their fellow Slytherin’s face. “We are making history here. I feel revolutionary, don’t you Greg?” Blaise continued to speak, as he took a biscuit from Ginny’s plate. lolxSTOP HERE!IF YOU DICIDED NOT TO READ MY FAV PART CUZ YOU WROTE IT lol i don't care if u read it or not you get the picture. Draco is realy staring to anoy me, he is soo nice and then he is HORRIBLE lol realy good chap!

Bye

Josi
TheLampPostStation chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
So far so good! I'll re-review when its complete!
1,703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »