Reviews for Bathwater
TheColdFlame chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
YAY that was realy good! i loved it

my favorite part:

“Oh, wicked. So now we are having our meals with the Gryffindor’s?” A plate set was dropped onto the Gryffindor table. “Brilliant, didn’t know this was allowed, but does it actually matter?” Blaise Zabini grinned at all of them, as Goyle took a seat next to him. Both of them waving at the staring faces of the Gryffindor’s, and the annoyed look on their fellow Slytherin’s face. “We are making history here. I feel revolutionary, don’t you Greg?” Blaise continued to speak, as he took a biscuit from Ginny’s plate. lolxSTOP HERE!IF YOU DICIDED NOT TO READ MY FAV PART CUZ YOU WROTE IT lol i don't care if u read it or not you get the picture. Draco is realy staring to anoy me, he is soo nice and then he is HORRIBLE lol realy good chap!

TheLampPostStation chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
So far so good! I'll re-review when its complete!
Pani Drzwi chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
I love your story! It really is great and I wait for each new chaoter impatiently. Definitly going to my favs and looking forward to another chapter!
Raph Weasley chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Gasp! What a jerk! Argh...Malfoy had BETTER turn out

Oh man. Just for the record, I LOVE ZABINI! So funny. You've done really well with him - he is definitely my favorite!
Sensei Enileme chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
"She was secluded and blasted off of the Black Family-Tree.(Literally.)Andromeda was his mother’s older sister"

Bellatrix was actually the older sister, and Andromeda was in the middle. And of course, Narcissa the younger.

If you take a look at the Black Family Tree (easily found on google), you'll see that the burn corresponding to Andromeda is between Bellatrix and Narcissa's names.

But it's not as if you're the first to make the mistake. I'm just telling you because I'm kind of fed up with everyone not having the facts straight. But it's not that big a problem, it's just a story. If you say that in your story Andromeda is the older, than so be it.

Ah ah Zabini, so sensitive.

And I like how Ron and Pansy, and Draco and Hermione are, as if... Well I don't know but they seem to accept things much better than expected.

Now that I'm writing this, I worry that it might not last. That something will crush their acceptance of the situation. Everything seems so perfect for everyone. It looks like the calm before the storm. I hope I'm wrong.
Aadiana chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
XD Blaise is damn emo.
alina290 chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
What is Draco planing if I may ask?

BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
What's he going to do? Ew! I cannot picture Pansy and Ron kissing. I agree with Draco!
ihatetosayitoldyouso chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
great chapter, loved how you wrote them all interacting with each other! post more soon :D
Black Alice Butterfly chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
malfoy, malfoy. you're already falling in love! XD

thank you so much for updating!
ManhattanStreetLights chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
Ah Draco's so conniving but i loved the dinner scene! Update soon!

Shakari chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
I like it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Blaise is so funny!
kittyatza chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
Very nicely written.

a bit drastic.

but It's an interesting read.
TheColdFlame chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
I loved it, i can't figure out if Draco is good or mean yet cuz in this chap he was so nice (omg amaizingky sweet) same in the last chapter except at the end, i think that was what confused me. Still Amaizing chap, love it.

KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
Poor blaise, I wonder how he'll react if someone told him the things in the movie really DID happen
1,705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »