Reviews for Bathwater
ManhattanStreetLights chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Ah i wonder what Draco's going to do to her, i thought he was be nice for once!

I'm glad Pansy helped Ron they make a good couple.

ManhattanStreetLights
TheColdFlame chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
i thought Draco was actualy being nice :) :( i was just wandering;why is it called Bathwater? This is a realy good ff and a amaizing chapter

Josi
RainGeist chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
oh, that was simply EVIL!

I love it.

Update soon!
miss quirky bookworm chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
o that bastard i hope he doesnt do what i think he is going to do. but who would have thought that blaise would be the sentimental type and cry over a movie. granted it is TITANIC who wouldnt cry over said movie. im curious as to see what happens next. :)
Yanx's Pen chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
ahh! lovely! the ending was rather... dramatic. please update soon? loved this chap :D
nature love 95 chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
Aw Pansy and Ron :)

LOL BLAISE!

Draco sounds like he's planning something :(

i love this chapter!

xx
ihatetosayitoldyouso chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
omg JERK alert! lol loved the chapter and blaise too :D

update soon
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
What a bastard!

LOL!

Update asap!

Au revoir!
Chabela chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
this story is cute I love it but the end is weird I can wait for the next chapter to see what its all about
dracomione12 chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
Wha? I thought Draco really wanted to be friends. But, he wanted to crush her? WHAT. :O : No, Draco don't.! You'll regret it soon if your going to do that. T_T no!

please update soon
alina290 chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
I am so glad the I finally started reading this story. You are doing a very good job of enternaing me. Keep up the good work.

Liz
dracomione12 chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
aw. lovely chapter. hahaha. - I loved the way how you ended it. :D
Jess chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
I applaud your attempt at writing, though it is evident that you do not have great command of the English language. You mix words up, and put them in sentences where they have no relevance and do not make sense. For example, you had Pansy say 'old costumes die hard' - I believe you meant to write customs.

It might be beneficial for you to get a beta who is great with editing, because that will improve your story greatly.

Keep up the effort though, you're doing a good job.

Jess.
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
Aw! This is cute! Ron's being an arse but what can you do about it? Nothing really! I hope you update soon!
Raph Weasley chapter 8 . 11/19/2009