Reviews for Bathwater
Sanchari chapter 31 . 4/10/2013
That was the most beautiful thing ever 3
bleh chapter 30 . 4/5/2013
So why was the story called bathwater? And what happens to Seamus and Lavender? But anyways, I LALALALALOVE THIS AAAAAAH THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS I WORSHIP YOU
Pursuit of Imagination chapter 31 . 3/30/2013
I love this story. Blaise is so funny!
chocolatetea21 chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
Lol amazing story. Your blaise is hilarious lol. I laughed, I cried, I stayed up till 2 in the morning reading this and I loved every moment. Great writing
Susan M. M chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I think Ron has PTSD.
britishflag chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Love this!
Dramione Forever chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Ever since I read this story I've been trying to find one that as good as this one, but I can't! It really is my favourite fan fiction story! Also, I love Blaise 3! He's so funny!
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 28 . 1/30/2013
Ok, good story so far and everything good one can say about your writing. But I've been wondering from a couple of chapters ago about Hermione's parents. I know they're alive, but why Hermione didn't go with them on the holidays? She was feeling guilty on the first chapters because she erased their memories, so why don't spend the little time she has free from school to be with them. Another thing is the fact that Hermione hasn't told them about the marriage law and her impending weeding to Draco (at least I think it hasn't been mentioned so far). And why think about telling Ms. Malfoy about her pregnancy first instead of her own parents? Why be so concerned about Mr. Malfoy accepting her within the family if he has continue on being a prat? What about her parents? (I know, I'm repeating myself, don't judge me). But seriously, what about her parents?
funny chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
i love this story its totally hilars
especially blaise
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
HAHAHA! That end comment by Seamus was too funny :)
everydayisagift chapter 31 . 1/3/2013
I think this is my favourite Dramione story to date - and I assure you, I've read a lot of them :) There's so much to compliment you on, but I don't know where to begin.

Being a hardcore Dramione shipper, I loved how they didn't just throw away all of their hate and magically fall in love. I liked how you portrayed both of their characters so amazingly and realistically.

Your supporting characters were perfect too - all the subplots that were worked into the story complimented it and didn't overpower the main plot.

Chapter length: thank you so much for not being one of those people who has like two paragraphs to a chapter.

I loved how there was romance and angst and friendship and humor and ugh just perfection.

There's so much more to say but I can't figure out what it is but hopefully I'll have remembered by the time I finish the sequel :)

Thanks again for this amazing story x
Beatrix Hart chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Argh. Disappointed Harry landed with Ginny... would have been pleased to see Bones or Greengrass instead, to mix it up a bit, you know?
hgdmforever chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
hahahaha...blaise is the best...lolll so cute...
hgdmforever chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
so this chapter...
hgdmforever chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
ohhhh how i hate this lucius...bloody git
1,705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »