Reviews for Bathwater
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
*Snicker* This coming from someone who always act
like an drama queen and every week threaten to 'Wait til my father hears about this!'...*More Snickering*
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2016
*Much amused* If giving up magic means giving up 'friends' like potty, the she-weasel and the weasel, l don't see any downside to it, especially the bad-temper ginger..
HerMione314 chapter 31 . 7/26/2016
The truth is, I was getting bored in the middle chapters, but I knew that something was going to happen because there were more chapters and it was typical for you ti let Hermione find out about Draco's plan. But what surprised the most was how you executed the story. It not only made me happy, it made me be pulled deeper into the story. i eould like to thank you for dedicating your time into this story.
Nymphadora1236 chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
i was smiling through this chapter until i read tbat ending. wtf?
Nymphadora1236 chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
i like the way the side characters have dialogs too! Like Hannah's comment about Ernie before she went up and Seamus and Padma trying to get people to bet about Draco. keep up the good work. i really enjoyed this!
dramionelover1996 chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
This is my 2nd time reading this...and I totally forgot how amazing it is! I love how you added humor in such a serious situation(aka seamus's comment at the end of this chapter)
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 31 . 7/1/2016
This is excellent, but you need to change the rating to M. There are way too many innuendos and outright mentions of sex for this to be rated T.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
Lol, the spider though...poor Malfoy, thwarted by a spider.
PitchBlackRose chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
Funny funny funny funny funny
PitchBlackRose chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Oh... The irony.
Fleiur chapter 31 . 6/11/2016
Lovelovelooooooove this story! AAAAH
Morgan chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
Why would Draco do that to hermione
Dramione726261 chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
great
PrettyPrincess1616 chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
Not liking Draco at the moment
gurleen chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
i swear to god, seamus will be the death of me
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »