Reviews for Bathwater
misspsycho24 chapter 9 . 4/14
I spent 15min laughing my heart out. Lol.
DH chapter 1 . 4/4
So I have never left a review before but I loved your story so much that I had to let you know.

Blaise was my favourite character - I laughed out loud at almost everything he said.

You had a great storyline and you wrote it very well.

10/10 would read again.
victory.x chapter 31 . 3/18
No matter how many times I read this, it still manages to warm my heart and make me laugh. Blaise is my spirit animal.
This is amazing! Congrats
Anastasia Juliet chapter 31 . 1/17
That was one bloody brilliant story! I love it! It made me feel a jab in the heart, close to a heartbreak when Draco even thought of using Hermione like that. But then the way you bring out all those arguments and tensions between the couples, then raised to a vital point when they would have to fight to be happy, wow you sure managed to make me hook and read until the end. I love it. I think I've read this before but then now that I read it again, I justhave to say I love it and yes it was breathtakingly marvelous! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)))
samslytherin chapter 30 . 1/10
Teddy is Draco's nephew. Andromeda and Narcissa are sisters. Tonks is Andromeda's daughter. Ted is Tonks' son. Draco and Tonks are cousins.
samslytherin chapter 3 . 1/9
His comment that Hermione should've been finished off by his Bellatrix was too much
samslytherin chapter 2 . 1/9
Dean's mighty fine you know.
Dramione8888 chapter 1 . 1/9
Lavender was killed in the war
Dramionelover394 chapter 30 . 1/5
This may be my most favorite fanfics! I absolutely loved Blaise in this Ahhh!
Dramionelover394 chapter 17 . 1/4
I really liked how they all let Narcissa
I hope Draco realizes he's falling for Hermione soon. This whole denying this is getting annoying.
OH MY GOSH, HERMIONE, SERIOUSLY?!
goofyduxs777 chapter 31 . 12/11/2015
I love, love, love, love this story. I was never a massive fan of pregnancy stories, but I think it molds well in this story and it still kept me interested. All the characters were brilliant and every relationship had their ups and downs. It was a perfect wholesome story.
misuky7 chapter 31 . 12/7/2015
This was a fangtastic story. I adored Hermione and Draco's relationship, honestly all the shippings in this story were spot on amazing. Pansy and Ron's was definitely a favorite pansy being a Weasley girl, if she didn't end up with Ron then I could totally see her with George or hell even Harry. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
1,702 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »