Reviews for Bathwater
EStrunk chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
Not going to trust anything Malfoy says or does after the end of the last chapter.
EStrunk chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
What was that? Is he being evil? Loved the scene between Ron and Pansy.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
Angry Ron is making me sad. Pansy planning to store things in the microwave was great.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Blaise's reasons for getting thrown out were pretty funny. I'm wondering what Luna was up to.
EStrunk chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
I love that Malfoy is handling this better than Hermione so far, although I can see where she still doesn't trust him.
EStrunk chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Ron is still horrible. I'm glad that they noticed something is off.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
I like that McGonagall said that to him. What would happen to him if Hermione did give up her magic? I like that you made the stakes of giving up magic so high that Hermione doesn't want to do that.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Enjoy the bickering, as long as they don't get too vicious. Hoping for some attraction on Malfoy's part. Loved Seamus' last line.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Love the pairings so far. Happy that there was a moment of attraction for Hermione before the announcement.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Ron is really being horrible. I understand that he's mourning but I hope he isn't a complete jerk throughout the story. I do like that everyone's reaction seemed to fit the situation.
Good story chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
But you use fiancée when referring to the soon to be wife and fianće when referring to the soon to be husband xx
Guest chapter 30 . 7/20/2015
the best couple was cho and blaise
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
the last line me pee meself
Guest chapter 20 . 7/10/2015
OMG Blaise is AMAZING
weasleyey chapter 29 . 6/15/2015
BLAISE IS YM FAEVORITE CHARACTER YOU UNDERTSAND "I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE A GODFATHER" I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ASLEEP I HAVE FINALS THIS WHOLE WEEK BUT THAT WAS UJST TOO GOOD BLAISE BLAISE BLAISE
1,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »