Reviews for Bathwater
samslytherin chapter 2 . 1/9
Dean's mighty fine you know.
Dramione8888 chapter 1 . 1/9
Lavender was killed in the war
Dramionelover394 chapter 30 . 1/5
This may be my most favorite fanfics! I absolutely loved Blaise in this Ahhh!
Dramionelover394 chapter 17 . 1/4
I really liked how they all let Narcissa
I hope Draco realizes he's falling for Hermione soon. This whole denying this is getting annoying.
OH MY GOSH, HERMIONE, SERIOUSLY?!
goofyduxs777 chapter 31 . 12/11/2015
I love, love, love, love this story. I was never a massive fan of pregnancy stories, but I think it molds well in this story and it still kept me interested. All the characters were brilliant and every relationship had their ups and downs. It was a perfect wholesome story.
misuky7 chapter 31 . 12/7/2015
This was a fangtastic story. I adored Hermione and Draco's relationship, honestly all the shippings in this story were spot on amazing. Pansy and Ron's was definitely a favorite pansy being a Weasley girl, if she didn't end up with Ron then I could totally see her with George or hell even Harry. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
clarkfan325 chapter 30 . 12/1/2015
Great story. I enjoyed reading it and will definitely read the sequel at some point.
Icy Rundas chapter 30 . 11/30/2015
While I'm really not a fan of this pairing and I won't say that this fic has made me one, but it was incredibly well written and I really enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing it!
Dainty Black Iris chapter 30 . 11/17/2015
Can I just say this was one of the most touching stories I've ever read? You made me cry! YOU - MADE - ME - CRY! Technically, they were a couple tears when Hermione fled the scene, but goodness gracious, I haven't been so emotionally affected like that in a while. I loved how you ended the story with the surprise as to why the potion didn't work!
For the Love of Jupiter chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I forgot how much I like this story
Spannerspoon chapter 31 . 10/25/2015
Brilliant! I absolutely loved it!

Full of personality, laughs, feels and hilarious Blaise - fantastically written and throughly enjoyed... I can't wait to read the sequel!
fxndxmtrashqueen chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Is Malfoy gong to break hermione's heart? This is not good. Nope nope nope no mmhmm im nope uggh i must continue CURSE YOUR BLOODY SKILLS!
victory.x chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FREAKING MUCH GAH IT HURTS TO EVEN EXPLAIN I'VE READ THIS A MILLION FREAKING TIMES AND I STILL NEVER TIRE OF IT'S BRILLIANCE.
P.S. Blaise Zabini might just be my entire life.
1,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »