Reviews for Bathwater
PrettyPrincess1616 chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
Not liking Draco at the moment
gurleen chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
i swear to god, seamus will be the death of me
Druella Sofia chapter 31 . 5/2/2016
wow, this fic is posted quite a while ago and i just found it :( despite of being late, i want to thank you for writing such a great fanfic in this fandom with my OTP, dramione xD the feeling seems almost real. I just love this fic. its very well written and plot is intriguing. I catch a couple typos here and there but it doesn't affecting much for me. I am going to read the sequel ! / ah college life is a shit. I have grammar class in a very early morning, yet i still am here reading this fic xD Great fic like this is so addicting to a point where you cannot stop reading until finished xD i hope you will keep writing and i'll stop my blabber now xD have a great day!
hads11 chapter 31 . 4/24/2016
cool story
misspsycho24 chapter 30 . 4/14/2016
Gotta say that I've laughed like crazy. Loved Blaise lol
misspsycho24 chapter 9 . 4/14/2016
I spent 15min laughing my heart out. Lol.
DH chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
So I have never left a review before but I loved your story so much that I had to let you know.

Blaise was my favourite character - I laughed out loud at almost everything he said.

You had a great storyline and you wrote it very well.

10/10 would read again.
victory.x chapter 31 . 3/18/2016
No matter how many times I read this, it still manages to warm my heart and make me laugh. Blaise is my spirit animal.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2016
This is amazing! Congrats
Anastasia Juliet chapter 31 . 1/17/2016
That was one bloody brilliant story! I love it! It made me feel a jab in the heart, close to a heartbreak when Draco even thought of using Hermione like that. But then the way you bring out all those arguments and tensions between the couples, then raised to a vital point when they would have to fight to be happy, wow you sure managed to make me hook and read until the end. I love it. I think I've read this before but then now that I read it again, I justhave to say I love it and yes it was breathtakingly marvelous! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)))
samslytherin chapter 30 . 1/10/2016
Teddy is Draco's nephew. Andromeda and Narcissa are sisters. Tonks is Andromeda's daughter. Ted is Tonks' son. Draco and Tonks are cousins.
samslytherin chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
His comment that Hermione should've been finished off by his Bellatrix was too much
samslytherin chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
Dean's mighty fine you know.
Dramione8888 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Lavender was killed in the war
Dramionelover394 chapter 30 . 1/5/2016
This may be my most favorite fanfics! I absolutely loved Blaise in this Ahhh!
1,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »