Reviews for Bathwater
always smirking chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
'Banging' hearts? If u know what I mean
illuminatus101 chapter 31 . 2/8/2014
I loved this story. Thanks for writing!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 30 . 1/26/2014
nice story!
Kieran chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
I LOVE BLAISE! HES HILARIOUS! I LOVE ALMOST AS MUCH AS DRACO!
Ok, well not as much as Draco... :P
You have a great story! Please never stop writing!
Anon chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
IM CRYING.
YellowBird chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Wow! Great! This is such a awesome story...and I have say that I actually truly love that you put that evil bit at the end of Draco's dialogue. Not to mention that you're really taking the time to make this a bit of a slow-thawll instead of unrealistically rushing to make Hermione & Draco fall madly in love with each other SO soon. I can't tell you how many dramione stories I've had to backspace out of and/or didn't enjoy, simply because people had the two get together at break-neck-speed! *It's like clam down people and learn to pace yourselves, when writing something as complex as a dramione!*
Norma chapter 28 . 12/28/2013
I so love the "I'm pregant" and the "dirty bookworm" part lololol
PhoenixAtBreakingDawn chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Great story! Funny and romantic and sad at some bits too. Nearly broke my heart when Hermione went to get obligated.

Phoenixatbreakingdawn
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
oh my God, I feel butterfly in my stomach.
You are really good!
God bless your talent
BlueDiamond13 chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
Zabini? Green eyes? I thought it was.. Err, dark brown? But nonetheless! This fic is still awesome (although I got slightly confused at some part). 11 more chapters to go! *removes all the sweats*
BlueDiamond13 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I hope Luna was paired with Theodore! They're perfect for each other, right? Oh-don't mind my mindless thoughts. But, yeah, it's all up to you. Good start, anyway! 29 more chapters to go! ;)
TheShiningStar chapter 31 . 11/29/2013
Awesome story!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 31 . 11/28/2013
Super funny!
rooster chapter 31 . 11/20/2013
This was the best established story I have ever read and I enjoyed it very much.
Ha-seon chapter 31 . 11/17/2013
THIS STORY I'M LAUGHING SO HARD.

Okay, so I actually was thoroughly displeased with the way Hermione reacted to the whole thing with Draco's plan, because I thought she was much more intelligent and clever than that. She should have thought it through more logically, but that was explained away in the end, so I'm cool with that. There actually are some minor spelling and grammatical errors throughout the story, but it doesn't exactly detract from the overall feel, so that's no big deal.

I just wanted to tell you how thoroughly I enjoyed it. There was some really cute moments and some very serious ones, but for the most part I was laughing hysterically. It's REALLY funny. I've never read a story that made me laugh so hard, so good on that. I was extremely pleased with a lot of the elements that you included, because they seem not only plausible but logical. In conclusion, this story is utterly brilliant and every way, and I will look for the sequel post haste.
1,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »