Reviews for Bathwater
rooster chapter 31 . 11/20/2013
This was the best established story I have ever read and I enjoyed it very much.
Ha-seon chapter 31 . 11/17/2013
THIS STORY I'M LAUGHING SO HARD.

Okay, so I actually was thoroughly displeased with the way Hermione reacted to the whole thing with Draco's plan, because I thought she was much more intelligent and clever than that. She should have thought it through more logically, but that was explained away in the end, so I'm cool with that. There actually are some minor spelling and grammatical errors throughout the story, but it doesn't exactly detract from the overall feel, so that's no big deal.

I just wanted to tell you how thoroughly I enjoyed it. There was some really cute moments and some very serious ones, but for the most part I was laughing hysterically. It's REALLY funny. I've never read a story that made me laugh so hard, so good on that. I was extremely pleased with a lot of the elements that you included, because they seem not only plausible but logical. In conclusion, this story is utterly brilliant and every way, and I will look for the sequel post haste.
littlemisselvee chapter 31 . 10/24/2013
Very well done :)
Jimin chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Um... Hi! Lovely story, really. But I'm a mite bit offended at the comment that hermione made stating she would rather be lesbian than marry malfoy. The way you said it sounde kind of derogatory. And, being lesbian myself, I took offense. I'm sure you're a lovely person and meant no disrespect, but I want to give you a warmig that some people will be very offended if you say something like that. This isn't a flame, it it? I hope not. I don't want to seem rude. Sorry this is anon. I don't have an account.
Divya chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Nice so far... I'm really glad you've kept Zabini Blaise's gender intact! Sick of so many fics portraying him as female! Hope you're one of few who have read the books & not just seen the films...
ThatbeIAshleyy chapter 30 . 9/25/2013
Beautiful.
coldbloodedangel13 chapter 31 . 9/25/2013
Enjoyed it. Simple and sweet. :)
DracoSly chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
I couldn't help but laugh at Blaise during the movie scene.
the Hopeful Romantic chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
Sob
Poor Hermione
LillianMarie2 chapter 31 . 9/8/2013
i liked it. great humour.
LillianMarie2 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
great way to add humour to a depressing chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I laughed so hard at the beginning of the chapter. That is so my friends and I. Me being the bookworm :)
12Luna12 chapter 30 . 8/5/2013
Perfect in every way :D
Yet Another Girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hermione, it's a sad thing to pity yourself. MWAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHHAHAHAHHA HHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHHHAHAA AAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAH!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/27/2013
I love it! I love your stories! :)

but why is it called Bathwater again?
1,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »