Reviews for Bathwater
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
OH MY GOSH, HERMIONE, SERIOUSLY?!
goofyduxs777 chapter 31 . 12/11/2015
I love, love, love, love this story. I was never a massive fan of pregnancy stories, but I think it molds well in this story and it still kept me interested. All the characters were brilliant and every relationship had their ups and downs. It was a perfect wholesome story.
misuky7 chapter 31 . 12/7/2015
This was a fangtastic story. I adored Hermione and Draco's relationship, honestly all the shippings in this story were spot on amazing. Pansy and Ron's was definitely a favorite pansy being a Weasley girl, if she didn't end up with Ron then I could totally see her with George or hell even Harry. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
clarkfan325 chapter 30 . 12/1/2015
Great story. I enjoyed reading it and will definitely read the sequel at some point.
Icy Rundas chapter 30 . 11/30/2015
While I'm really not a fan of this pairing and I won't say that this fic has made me one, but it was incredibly well written and I really enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing it!
Dainty Black Iris chapter 30 . 11/17/2015
Can I just say this was one of the most touching stories I've ever read? You made me cry! YOU - MADE - ME - CRY! Technically, they were a couple tears when Hermione fled the scene, but goodness gracious, I haven't been so emotionally affected like that in a while. I loved how you ended the story with the surprise as to why the potion didn't work!
For the Love of Jupiter chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I forgot how much I like this story
Spannerspoon chapter 31 . 10/25/2015
Brilliant! I absolutely loved it!

Full of personality, laughs, feels and hilarious Blaise - fantastically written and throughly enjoyed... I can't wait to read the sequel!
fxndxmtrashqueen chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Is Malfoy gong to break hermione's heart? This is not good. Nope nope nope no mmhmm im nope uggh i must continue CURSE YOUR BLOODY SKILLS!
victory.x chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FREAKING MUCH GAH IT HURTS TO EVEN EXPLAIN I'VE READ THIS A MILLION FREAKING TIMES AND I STILL NEVER TIRE OF IT'S BRILLIANCE.
P.S. Blaise Zabini might just be my entire life.
Srikanth1808 chapter 21 . 9/30/2015
The scene of Blaise and Cho making up - I couldn't stop laughing for five straight minutes! Brilliantly written! :D
Lna Anwar chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
I feel that if you made them watch "pride and prejudice" it would be more interesting..
selfdefined chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
Blaise IS KILLING ME
how can you make every character SO DAMN LOVABLE
selfdefined chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
LOOOL I'm actually going to start crying
why is everyone so funny in this
I NEED to breathe woman
selfdefined chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
honestly though, everyone is judging HERMIONE on her reaction to Draco but how can they be so.. like there is so much to their history, like Gin and Harry were lucky and got each other.
Ron and Pansy, their past don't even come near to the disaster HERMIONE and Draco share.
I feel for her, and obviously they can go about this more maturely but idk how anyone can expect any more from these two, knowing what kind of history they have.
like come on, she was tortured in his home.
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »