Reviews for Down the Rabbit hole
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 11 . 4/1
This story is really confusing, but I do understand the whole story and I have to say the ending was unexpected and most probably the best ending ever! I love the Neji Ino pairing! *crys like Lee and Gai* well done on an amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Whoop whoop!
Sasina chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
Simply nice.
BelleCelestyn chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
no one can steal Neji's genes? what kind of explanation is that? And I think YOU have a serious issue with anger and foul language... You put yourself in Ino's place and show your personality through. Ino doesn't even act like the way you describe her.
powerofmicrofibre chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
:') That was ever so YOUTHFUL!
whimsical nymph chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
Oh wow... this story is absolutely wonderful! While I was reading this, I couldn't help but wonder why there aren't more stories involving Neji and Ino. Knowing this ::sighs wistfully:: I did NOT want this story to end. More conflicts, tension! More soul bonding time! Yes... greedy, aren't I? Just know that this is a compliment _

Hope to see more stories (longer stories? ::puppy eyes::) of them from you in the future!

Thank you for sharing this story with us _

P. S. Just a thought, but it would be funny to see Gai babysitting their children. Would they be troublesome like Ino? Would Gai *still* be preaching-joyously, I might add-about "the burning flames of youth"? When really, for once, he'd want those flames to kindle quietly and just go to sleep in their beds?

*That* would be a funny oneshot indeed p
Miu Di Nuvola chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
bravo

10,000 stars
anfieldgyul chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
First of all, sorry I haven't reviewed all of the chapters before, but I really couldn't stop reading such a brilliant concept and fantastic written work. Kudos to you on having such an imaginative and creative ideas that flowed seamlessly from chapter to chapter.

Firstly, I admit, I'm a huge Ino fan and it's freaking hard to read good fics on her that actually characterize to her fullest potential on what Kishimoto has sorely lacked by not developing her. You my friend, I cannot really express how much I really, love your insights on her. I love the contrasts in her personality and truly your fic is the path of self realization for Ino as much as it is for Neji.

You've got a fantastic style of writing and excellent ability to convey the characters emotions with precise dialogue that made me feel every emotion they endured.

Taking on such a fic with so many different scenarios and numerous personalities while managing to keep the respective characters in canon is a marathon of a task and you seriously are a benchmark author when it comes to thinking outside the box.

I'll stop gushing now, all I've got to say, is keep the AU pairings flag flying high and I'm adding Neji/Ino as my next Naruto pairing. Great job once again. I'll be definitely reading more of your work. Thanks again for this gem of a fic.
gracemis chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
GAI-Sensei! That was an unexpectedly fun ending.

by the way, I was surprised at how many people you killed off in the start of the story (I kind of though Gai was one of them actually, but that was cleared up here). Very gutsy.

Thanks for sharing your story!

cheers
gracemis chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
nice conflict. unexpected but it played out really well with a nice cathartic cry and kiss at the end.
gracemis chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Thanks for sharing your personal therapy -in the form of a great story. I am really enjoying it.

The twist with the other person in Neji's mind was really well done. It help explain the twists within the various Neji types so the reader can also decide to interpret which parts were Neji and which were influence. That kind of story telling is really effective in pulling the reader in. It was a good plot point and a good writing approach.

You have done a good job overall balancing the surrealism with the drama, physical action and emotional moments.

cheers
shourin chapter 11 . 6/10/2010
totally epic! bravo!
The Charismatic Disaster chapter 11 . 3/12/2010
I loved the story, it had a nice ring to it and it was amusing. I do think NejixIno may be my favorite pairing now. You conjured up this beautifully written story, for reasons known to you and I appreciated it. I needed something good to read and you provided it. Good luck to future stories, my Fellow Fanfiction writer,

-Kapris
lilEminem chapter 11 . 3/10/2010
Great story I loved it! :)
Lives-In-2D chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
I'm sorry I'm only reviewing once I finished the fic, but it was so good, I couldn't help but keep reading without a pause! I had to go out for a bit of work but I faved the story and now that I'm back I'm reviewing!

This story was really good, very few spelling and grammar errors and a GREAT plot! At times I was confused because some parts weren't descriptive and I'm SLOW :P

I really enjoyed myself and I teared up a bit at the baby Neji scene when they both cried over their dead fathers...

I need to go now, but I just wanna say: Great story, great writing and good humour! _
blah0ily chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
aw, this story is brill.

thanks for writing it.

there really aren't enough nejiXino fics on this site !

i look forward to reading more of your work in the future !(: