Reviews for Tight Spot
BrightBlues123 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
im sad this is finished :(
Ruthibobs chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hmm, good story. Sequel? To say what happens between them after, once he's recovered?

GBx chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I have been reading a few of your stories on primeval now for a bit and to be honest... i think youre GREAT, i love the way you write so please write more Becker stories?...
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Nice fic. I love Sarah/Becker... :D

scarxtardis chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That was so amazing! Please, don't say it's complete. Please! I need more! :D

_ Scarlett
Squabble chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Awww this is so cute. xD
rattychipmunk chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Please write some more! I need to know what happens next!
needtowrite chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Perfect. In character, Sarah/Becker, vulnerable Becker...all the best stuff.
Sake-tan chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wow, this was fantastic - absolutely love your Sarah x Becker fics! I think I'm actually becoming your fan :D *chuckles*

Very well-written, I couldn't spot a single word that wasn't exactly placed where it should be.

Also loved the description of Sarah's thoughts about being so close to Becker - man, how I envy her :D

And Becker is, after all, also only a human man :P
Yukimura Hina chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow. Such anticipation. I absolutely loved your diction in this and how descriptive you were. Even in the midst of what could only be pure terror and agony, a tantalizing experience emerges. _ [tee hee]

Thank you for writing.
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
woohoo, tense and fantastic
BloodyMari chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I love this story!(and your other primeval storys as well!) to bad this one is a one chapter story. i really would have loved to know how exactly they ended up in there and how they got out of it again!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
lol. Poor Becker and Sarah, but it was funny! U Gosh, not much fun for Becker, was it, nor for Sarah... XD This was great, though! Awesome job! You're splendid at this Primeval writing! U *U*
jayma chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Oh that was great! I wish there were more Sara/Becker fics out there! :)
The Lazy Medi-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Sigh, I adore this story. Once in a while I check to see if there's anything new for our beloved Becker and I hafta reread this cause it's cute and funny.

Now I wish to ask permission to borrow the situation idea. Not the entirety of it but the trapped in a tight space thing. I'd not ask cause it's kinda used but you did it first with Becker and my story (major work in progress cause I have no time) is a BeckerxOC. You don't mind do ya? I'd give you credit :D