Reviews for KUNG FUSED
metroid123 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I love it. Hpe you keep using that gift of thougt.
0.o chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
the was some freaky shit but it was good
Mecha Scorpion chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
This is hilarious, with the butter, the Matrix parody, the cookoff, the Fat Bastard spoof, everything! I don't get why you don't write more of this stuff 'cause you rock at it , man. I know you've already written a sequel and you don't like randomness any more but I WANT KUNG FUSED 3 and even 4!
6's 7's chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
i like it. but not to be rude or anything but it's was poorly writen
Chancellor Hobbit too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/22/2002

Rolling on the floor laughing my $$ off!

~Chancellor Hobbit D
Stephen Zacharus chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
I have to be in the right mood to read something like this. Luckily, I managed to read this when I was in the mood for it. Sure, it was definitely... goofy... but it was funny in many places, and I appreciate anything that can get me to laugh. I won't bother with the "yes sequel" or "no sequel" comment, since you've already written a sequel... so I'll have to find the time to read that one, too.
David Macintyre chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
The humor in this fic was not based on shock value. I have an entire new lineup for another one.
M.C. Griffin chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Wow. I'm not one for comedy fics, and I hate script based fics like gohsts hate pac-man but I gotta give you props for the great fic references. But please, don't make a sequel. Comedy sequels suck, and DC was right about the shock value thing.
Allan Smithy chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
This story can be very kung-fusing indeed. I can totally picture Ben Stein up in here. You should've included the whole punch-through-the-chest thing and have Rouge redrawn with one boob. I don't care if you do a sequel, but if you do it'll be hard to beat this one with the shock value worn off (like Scary Movie). HA HA HA JET
Wolfgangh chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
That was just wrong in so many ways... Damm i hope you do a sequal it was a pisser
The Tears of a Madman chapter 1 . 1/15/2002

very funny, good for a few laughs. Tho I know the story behind Seans lemon...

He just did one to be able to say "Hey, I'm brave enuff to do a slash lemon, so I did it!"

Heh, I thought it was finda funny...which reminds me, anyone see MonkeyTacos Fight Club slash story? Sean helped wit it, hehe, you'll like it. (Check it to see what I mean.)
darkmah chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
pretty kool...bit funny...poorly writed..