Reviews for Traitor
TheFannishaUsui chapter 6 . 1/26
pleaseeee u.u pleaseeee continue!
Charizgrovsion chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I know it's a long shot, but can you ever come back and finish this? It's fantastic!
tynder20 chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I know it's been a long time but this story is awesome so far! I would love to read more!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Epic:-)
RimaPichi chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Will you finish this? QoQ i love it so much so far TuT i really would like to know how it'll end TuT
Yokai Hebitori chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Oh my God, this was a great fic. But why do not continue this.
This fic deserves an justly ending.

Impmon deserves to live.
Anyway, Great Job with this story!
Nolidoli chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I know its been awhile hope you update this is a good story : )
CharmyXcream14 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I know that it's been three years but I still hope you update this.
Denalien chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Wooooohhh this made me tear up... please continue!
GothicCheshire chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
...Curse you and your unfinished fanfiction, I wish to see what happens XD Ah well, it's been interesting so far. I salute you in your continued efforts to write.

Insanity Signing OFF!
Shadougelover14 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Ah, you had me goin there for a second. I really thought it was Guilmon and co. beating the tar out of poor Impmon. I commend you for that brilliant scheme.

Great story so far. I'm lookin forward to the rest!
u fooled me X3 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Omg u really got me worried there for a second I thought it was sakuyamon, gargomon and gallantmon that had attacked 3impmon3
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
plez update fast...
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
THAT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME! :D If I hadn't used up all my gushing praise for the day on Fate, I might have given you something around the length of the other one. And either you doubt your writing skills for fight scenes, or you take awhile to make them perfect. Either way, you've got digimon battles in your stories that don't make me feel like skipping ahead of all of the attack calling, and actually make me want to read through the whole thing. Adding what is going on during the attack is good, and doesn't distract too much for it, so it sort of creates a balance. In my opinion at least. Anyway, can't wait for you to update this either! :D Best of luck with inspiration. _ And at the start I did think it was Sakuyamon, Gallantmon (though I prefer calling him Dukemon), and MegaGargomon attacking Impmon and trying to find Jerry. And I love how Leomon saved Impmon. :3 Iz so shweet I iz feeling like doing ze cryingz! XD But I can't right now, seeing as I've got to scour your profile for any other awesome digimon stories. What I was originally planning to do after finishing what you'd written for this can disolve into data for all I care, I need to see if you've got any other awesome stuff! *dashes off*
werebunny131 chapter 6 . 5/2/2010