Reviews for Traitor
CruztAce chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
the story is great and all..but please update its been years..i love the story so far..and poor impmon btw..he's literally beaten to death(?)..anyways please continue this story
MayContainHyjinks chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
Dear Bookworm Gal,

Hmm. Well this is different.

Ah hah. Ok! I understand now.

Hehehe and the calvary arrives. Nice.

Not bad. Room for polish.
Hahaha go leomon!

I swear. Its a contest with you to put impmon on verge of death and then figure out a way to bring him back.

Thanks for the story
-Hyjinks
Panic chapter 6 . 1/13/2016
Oh no. I've fallen in love with another one of your fantastic stories. I'm thankful that you are such and incredible writer, but it puts me on such tender hooks until I can see the next chapter.

I loved that the characters were all in character, and that Leomon is helping Impmon. Really, I love that you are exploring the very difficult and complex relationship that Impmon and Jeri have. Too few writers do so, and this is again, one of the best stories I've read.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for an update!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
Omg its amazing and sad I can't wait for the next one they should make a movie out of it keep up the good work
Gaaras1Girl chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
This is so sad. I hope you continue it someday.
Trufas de Cocoa chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
pleaseeee u.u pleaseeee continue!
Charizgrovsion chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I know it's a long shot, but can you ever come back and finish this? It's fantastic!
tynder20 chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I know it's been a long time but this story is awesome so far! I would love to read more!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Epic:-)
RimaPichi chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Will you finish this? QoQ i love it so much so far TuT i really would like to know how it'll end TuT
Yokai Hebitori chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Oh my God, this was a great fic. But why do not continue this.
This fic deserves an justly ending.

Impmon deserves to live.
Anyway, Great Job with this story!
Nolidoli chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I know its been awhile hope you update this is a good story : )
CharmGirlLove chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I know that it's been three years but I still hope you update this.
Denalien chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Wooooohhh this made me tear up... please continue!
GothicCheshire chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
...Curse you and your unfinished fanfiction, I wish to see what happens XD Ah well, it's been interesting so far. I salute you in your continued efforts to write.

Insanity Signing OFF!