Reviews for Goodbye My Lover
Aneley chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I usually try not to read this kind of fics, they just make me so sad, and I actually feel horrible now, but since I'm planning on seeing the movie again in a couple of hours it's all the same.

I loved it, really, although it made me so sad, but I guess that shows the fic is good, beacuse it was even harder reading this from Edward's point of view.

I algo love that song by James Blunt, and I have never realised just how well the lyrics fit this scene in New Moon, but it was an amaizing choice. It was one of the only times I actually read the inserted lyrics in a song fic.

And I've got to say, I don't think it was too angsty, actually I even expect more from Edward in this moment in particular, but I thing to showed perfectly his reasons for leaving.

I really enjoyed this fic and I think it was well written so congratulation, because I can imagine it was very hard to write!
bellafan777 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
That was beautiful - thank you.
Sun Darcy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
omg! finally!

i love the fic :)

really, its very sad but reflects perfectly edward's feelings!

and i dont tell this cause you are my friend! you are very talented :)

well, the rest you already know it, so Im only going to say that I congratulate you and that I want more histories like this one!

love you my friend!