Reviews for Corn Maze Menace
Twink423 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
So much fun! I love the idea of a half vamp Bella. :)
the.bat.mobile chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
this story is really good, i was entranced from the first few scentences! Did you ever write the story to go with it? If not, you really should! It would be amazing if you did :)
Remmykins1901 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
this was fucking awesome. i wasn't expecting it to be. I thought it was just edward going to find bella and end up turning her. but this was badass. I'm gonna watch out for this if it ever continues!
FLOW LIZ chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
dam that girl can eat.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Please, please continue.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I sure hope you do continue this when you get a chance. It's good and one that you want to read but still freaks you out and makes you think someone is watching you! Yikes! Loved it!
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Loved it ... How did she know his name ? ... U should update this ... In later chapter u could even bring in aro :))
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That was to funny! I loved it!
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I remember this story from the Halloween compilation, so I've already reviewed once. It's still a neat story.
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I like this Bella, I don't think that Bella has ever been portrayed as a half vampire/half human. I hope you get a chance to continue with this story in the new year.
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
OMG I love this...and since I love your work already I am going to add it on the Alerts, just in case...Brilliant!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
loved the last sentence, so innocent yet devilish! awesome o/s, hope one day you'll continue it!
Aylah50 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was really cute! Thanks for writing it! :)
Jessy-Anne chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
this was great doll i loved it and if ever you felt like continuing it i would be inclined to read it haha i loved how you had edward not completely giving up his "vampire nature" but still not wanting to be a monster and i thought it was so intriguing that bella was in that maze everything about this story is intriguing and makes me want to read more but you do that so well :D brilliant doll :D
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010