Reviews for Corn Maze Menace
SuzsPetals chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Nice little halloween treat! Lemony, dark and twisted. How can it go wrong. Thanks for sharing.
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ooooohhhh. I loved this O/s! It was fun and spicy, a perfect way to get me in the Halloween Spirit!

x
blackagurl chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
WOW happy holloween that was great im late but i read it great
TheWaywardPushers chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
The Review:

Okay so Halloween is approaching and I thought I would give you a little treat today. This is an amazing one-shot by, one of my favorite authors, ericastwilight. When you read this you will know exactly why she is one of my favorites. You will fall head over heels in love with her characters. Her colorful vocabulary and vibrant descriptions will captivate you and pull you into Edward and Bella’s world.

I listened to the quiet whispers of her friends, trying to figure out what was going to jump out at them next. Their slightly sluggish thoughts seemed to match their words, except their male counterparts were contemplating how much longer until they'd get some.

I was listening for the voice and thoughts of my next target when I realized I couldn't hear a single thing from her head. I listened for her voice, but I couldn't match it to one mind in the surrounding area.

I approached downwind, keeping her in my sights. Her friends called her "Bella" and asked if she was feeling alright.

Was she ill? I took another whiff of her scent and realized that there was nothing in her blood to indicate that she had fallen ill.

"No, just bored," Bella said wistfully. "This is stupid."

"Come on, Bella," her friend Alice said. "Live a little."

"Face it, Alice," the statuesque blond started. "Little Bella needs to get laid."

Bella rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue in defiance before storming off.

Perfect. Come to me, my sweet.

I left Bella's friends behind and followed a good distance away from her, but I kept her in my line of sight. She was fast approaching another male that had a chainsaw, who was currently getting ready to jump out. I had to lead her away.

I purposely snapped a dry piece of a corn stalk to drive her closer to me but further away from the man. She'd follow the sound, no doubt thinking she was heading the right way. I occasionally would snap a piece of corn stalk to drive her away from the groups of people. She never looked over her shoulder to question the path she was taking.

What a strange girl. She should've been frightened by now, since she hadn't seen anyone in over ten minutes.

"Took you long enough to find me," she whispered, and a smile crossed her face slowly. I looked around, trying to determine who the hell she was talking to. There was no way in hell that she could see me.

"I hope you like the chase," she said smugly. Then she was gone.

Fuck.

When you read this you will experience Bella as you’ve never seen her before. Having a little secret of her own allows her to be playful, bold, and carefree. I was so blown away by ericastwilight’s surprises in this little story. There’s so much more to this than just a twilight story. Don’t take my word for it. Go read and experience it for yourself. Please don’t forget to review and leave the author some love!

~~~Wayward Pushers~~~

~~~~~Bellabee66~~~~~
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I LOVED this :] I'm going to go check out the rest of your stories right now :D
ohmystazzzzz chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Are you still going to write " the Seventh Daughter"? Hope you do!
AnahyR chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Hi, I just read the story and it sounds like you have great things planned!

looking forward to read more!
Everleigh Allen chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I was trying to find the seventh daughter story after reading this originally on Breathoftwilights Halloween thing last year.. are you still going to write it? Cuse I want to read it..
JellyJules chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
cant wait for more of this!
twilightlover.girl x chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
PLEASE UPDATE THIS

please its been to long
Turn.Me.On chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I cant wait to read the Seventh Daughter! :)
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Fuck, that was good. Can you turn it in a story now? Please? This was too good to be true. Your smut is hella fucking hot. Please, please, please? If you want any help, I'm all yours. You really should consider continuing soon. I'm dying here waiting. That's how fucking good it is! D
eternal-grace101 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hey I just remebered and was wondering when and if you would be turning this into a real story still? Because I thought it was ineresting. I hope so! :p
Paula chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
That was a delicious tale and so well thought out. A naughty Bella that is durable with an endless supply of delicious blood for the slightly dark Edward to suck on for all eternity. What else can we ask for? And the cherry on top? Extra posessive Edward. Hm, my favorite...

Please continue, I would love to read more of this story. Actually I just discover your stories(this is the third one I read) and I love your style: angsty, with some fluff and a good dose of lemmons. Ah, perfection! I'm just sorry I'm not a better reviewer, but I'll try to leave more imputs from now on. Thank you for your gift.
starbright07 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
4-9-10 Where's the full length story?
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »